Chapter 51

After walking out of the restaurant, Pei Siyuan heard the Creator’s voice in his mind: “I found an interesting thing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After walking out of the restaurant, Pei Siyuan heard the Creator’s voice in his mind: “I found an interesting thing.”

Pei Siyuan felt that the Creator must have nothing good to say, but he still asked: “What is it?”

 “Gu Ningyou also has feelings for Xie Yingzhou.”

 Pei Siyuan took a step: “Are you telling the truth?”

 “Of course it is true, she is a character created by me, so I know her heart very well. In my script, she slowly fell in love with Xie Yingzhou after going abroad and spent a long time with him. Now, it is reasonable to say that she only treats Xie Yingzhou as a friend …… so this should be her own feelings.”

 “You mean…” Pei Siyuan felt that his chest was so tight that he could hardly breathe, “They will be together soon?

 “Of course not. Now, Gu Ningyou’s feelings for him are only between touched and heartwarming, not really a liking. However, although her self-awareness is short-lived, so short that she didn’t even discover it, but in the end it still existed… and she has never even had such feelings for you. “

 Pei Siyuan repeated the Creator’s words: “For me, never? “

 “Yes, in simple terms, she never really liked you. In fact, she was the one who was not tempted from the beginning to the end – you wouldn’t think that her strong and persistent feelings for you really stemmed from her own heart? I have always felt that your persistence is meaningless. You see, you have come back so many times, but you failed to get her heart even for a moment… You and her, it wasn’t even a love affair, it was just wishful thinking on your part from the very beginning.”

 So that was how it was.

 It turned out to be his own wishful thinking.

 In fact, this is the reaction she should have, isn’t it?

 He was so indifferent to her, and the only tender moment in her eyes were all for revenge… For such him , why did he expect her to really like him?

 The street in front of him was still flashing with neon lights, and the lights of the street lamps and the bright moonlight scattered to the earth, illuminating the road in front of him, but Pei Siyuan felt that his world was pitch black, and he could no longer see even a trace of light.

 The past two years have been more torturous for Pei Siyuan than the past nine years. When he was free, he would think of Gu Ningyou who was far away in J City, and he couldn’t control the fantasy of what she will say when she meets Xie Yingzhou and what they will do, although the Creator said that Gu Ningyou’s feelings for him is not yet considered to be ‘like’, but after a long time, who can guarantee that such feelings will not change at all?

 After Jiang Yao returned to China, he started to “pursue” her, and unsurprisingly he was rejected by Jiang Yao, so he imprisoned Jiang Yao as the script said.

The Vicious Female Support Wants to Quitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें