Chapter 45

In the classroom, Pei Siyuan looked at the registration form Xie Yingzhou brought over, and was a bit lost in thought: “Inter-school basketball tournament?”

“Yeah, at noon the day after tomorrow. The principal of our school has a good relationship with the principal of the No. 1 Middle School next door, so every year they will have such a competition.” Xie Yingzhou leaned on the desk and looked at him, “How about it, are you interested in participating? Although we are already in the third year of high school, it’s okay to relax every now and then.” 

No. 1 Middle School ah….wasn’t that her school?

Of course Pei Siyuan couldn’t miss such a good opportunity, so he directly signed his name on the registration form: “Go.”

He cherished every meeting with her, so the days of waiting were always torturous, but when that day really came, Pei Siyuan couldn’t help but feel disappointed.

He did not feel the obstruction of the mysterious power.

She didn’t come to the basketball game.

Although that power was annoying, it was also a tool for him to predict whether she would appear or not, and he didn’t feel anything today, so she was naturally not on the basketball court.

Probably she wouldn’t come in the future either …… 

After coming to this conclusion, Pei Siyuan lost his desire to play basketball, but unfortunately the game was currently in full swing, and he had to cooperate with others even if he was in no mood.

While running, a familiar face suddenly flashed in front of him, his footsteps stopped, and his heart, which had been beating violently due to the intense running, beat even faster at this moment, almost breaking through his chest. And everything around that person blurred, only her figure was still so clear –

It was her, it was her… it was her!

She actually came!

Why did she come? Did he make a mistake in his awareness?

“Pei Siyuan, catch the ball!”

During the daze, his teammate threw the basketball to him, Pei Siyuan subconsciously reached out and took it, rushed to the basket in two three steps, jumped and dunked the basketball in his hand…