Chapter 38: From There (Millie's PoV)

It was dark, quite literally every where that we were at. As we had in fact some how managed to make it out of the city safe, at that. Thanks to the guy that had in fact distracted the guards and taken them the wrong way. As he had more than likely just saved all of our lives at that, never the less.
As I doubt that they would spare us if it was that they did in fact see us with Jesus, at that. Especially with the fact that it was that we all did in fact have a mix of different skin tones. As Amelia was probably the closest skin tone to looking like them.
But even then, she really did in fact not look like them what so ever. As I knew that it was that we would have been done for either way. As I simply just let out a little bit of a soft and a bit of a grateful sigh all at once. As to just what it was that the man had in fact done for us, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time. That was when in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to every one else. As it was clear with us being out here in the dark, that not only was it the fact that every one was tired.
But it was also clear that every one was in fact scared as to just what it was that was going on just now. As it was that we had in fact heard animals out in the woods, at that. Which was not really a thing that we did in fact have in the city, besides some cows and some chickens of course, at that.
As it was that I simply just seemed to have blinkes my eyes a few times all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I simply just did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. That was when it was that I eventually then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self under my own breathe.
"Why did I agree to this? This was stupid of me... Zander was right!" I said to my self, as I made sure that it was that I had not said it loud enough for Zander to have heard that. As it was that I did in fact not want him to feel like it was that he knew that he had won on what it was that he had told me, never the less.
Especially with the fact that it was that we were in fact in a whole lot of danger just now, never the less. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I knew that Doctor Stephen had in fact not heard as to just what it was that I had said luckily.
As that was due to the fact that it was that he had said that he was going to go some where. And that it was that he was not going to be near us for a few days time, at that. Which was in fact very bad for us, as it was that we were in fact stuck back in time just now, and we were in fact with probably the most dangerous man to be around just now, never the less.
As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact just seem to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Megan, as it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to us, at that.
"We aren't staying out in these woods tonight, are we?" She asked, to whom it was clearly Jesus that she was in fact soenaing to just now. As it was in fact a little bit too dark out for me to see as to just what it was that was even going on just now. But either way it did in fact just so happen to seem to be just now, never the less.
It was clear to me that based off of what it was that she had even just said to us all just now. That it was clear to me that she was in fact trying to speak to Jesus right at this very moment in time, never the less. As it was that it also did in fact make sense to the fact that it was the case that she was clearly just as afraid as I was to be out here during the night, never the less.
As I felt like I kind of wished that it was that I was back at Peters place. And that it was that I was in fact cuddled up in my cozy little bed, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which was sadly not the case what so ever, as I simply just let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, never the less.
As it was probably for the best, as it was clear that not only had Judas betrayed Jesus. But Peter had kind of done the exact same thing too. By the fact that it was that he had in fact not came with us, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As I kind of just simply did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to just shake my head a little bit to my self. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds of some time, at that.
That was when it was, that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to speak right back on over towards Megan just now, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact kind of feel like he even needed to say right on over towards her just now, all at the exact same time too.
"No my sister... We are going to find some where safe... But we need to get a bit further away from the city... The guards are still every where searching for us now..." He said to us, as if it was that he was in fact adding us on to this just now. As if it was the fact that it was not just he that it was that they were searching for.
I kind of just shivered a little bit to my self all at the exact same time too, never the less. As I knew that either way that it did in fact just so happen to be, none the less. We were in fact going to be a part of this whether I liked it or not, so I kind of felt like I best just suck up to it at this point.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to be the way that it was that I was in fact being just now, for just a few more seconds of some time, at that. That was when it was that I just simply then did in fact just seem to continue to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self, all at once.
"We are so dead... So dead..." I said to my self, as it was that I felt like it was that it was really hard for me to not think negative thoughts in my head just now. With all that it was that was in fact even just going on right now. It kind of felt like it was a little bit hard for me to not do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to follow with just where it was that every one else was following Jesus as to just where ever it was that he was in fact taking us to, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of. As it was clear to me that it was in fact Upton who was in fact speaking just now.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to hear our own leader begin to start to speak, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to turn my head on over towards him, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact kind of feel like he even needed to say to Jesus just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"So... Um... If it really is that dangerous, why don't you go move some where else? You do realize there is a whole nother world to be at..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to be bringing up the same thing that it was that he had said to Peter, at that.
Except, Peter was clearly not a guy that we could in fact trust what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was in fact clear to me as to the fact that it was. That Peter had in fact told us it was due to the fact that it was that he did in fact just say that it was because they didn't want to leave their homes and their life.
How ever, for Jesus, as it was that he had in fact worked on carpet, and that he also did in fact have a home for him self I was quite sure of. I felt like he might be open to thinking on some thing else other than all of that, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at once, at that.
As I just simply did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare right back on over towards Jesus. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact fully began to under stand as to just what it was that was going on just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Jesus, all at the exact same time too, at that, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to us, all at the exact same time too.
It was still a bit dark out just now, all at the exact same time too. But I could still clearly see that it was that he was in fact clearly looking right on over towards us just now. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen on to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that.
"Well... I need to be here... I can't go any where else... This is the people that I have to save, and that I have to help... This is God's plan..." He said, as it was that he simply did in fact still just seem to be acting calm, and he just seemed to be acting just fine, as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said right now, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
I kind of felt like it was that if the man did in fact even care about his own life what so ever. Than he would in fact decide that he could find some where else to go, at that. But then again, I knew that if it was that this man actually did in fact believe, and trust what ever it was that he said God had said to him.
Than I suppose that there was no stopping him from doing as to such a thing like that. As I kind of felt like we were kind of stuck just now, all at the exact same time too. And that there was not much that it was that we could in fact do to try to stop all of this, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have simply just seemed to have let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Amelia. As it was that I felt like I really did in fact not want to hear her speak just now.
Either which way it just so happened to be for me how ever. I kind of felt like it was that I was not left with much of any other choice, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to look right on over towards her. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, never the less.
"So... Where are we going now then? Is there any one that you can trust?" She asked Jesus, as it was that as much as it was that I felt like I did in fact not want to hear the girl speak. I kind of still felt like it was that she did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that she had even said, at that.
As it was that it was still a little bit strange to me as to just why it was that all of his disciples did in fact just seem to want to betray him. As it seemed to just be the simple fact that it was that they simply only cared about their own lives. Which only made sense to me if it was that they did in fact not believe in a God and an after life.
Either way it was, I kind of felt like it was that I simply did in fact have a lot of questions that were going on in my head just now. As I kind of felt like it was best for me to just shake them all of just now. For at least the time being, as it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds of some time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have simply just stared ahead of me for just a few more seconds of some time, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of Jesus. As it was that he just then did in fact finally seem like he had a response back towards Amelia, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds of some time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, at that. As I then did in fact just seem to simply calm my self down as best as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Jesus did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards Amelia, all at the exact same time too.
"I am going to me most beloved brother James... He is who I trust the most... We will have to figure out what we are going to do from there..."