Chapter 21: Big City (Westley's PoV)

I was scared to do any thing for just a little bit longer. As it was that I felt some thing weird crawling on me all of the sudden, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden, at that. I felt like it was that I had no other choice but to go right on ahead and open my eyes. As I had to wipe off what ever it was that was in fact crawling on me, as it was in fact freaking me out.
As it was that in the city, we did in fact not ever have any thing living moving around. As it was clear that some thing that was living, was in fact crawling on me just now. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to not do a very good job at that, never the less. As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have opened my eyes, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to yell out loud as well, never the less.
"Ah! What the fuck! Get off of me!" I seemed to yell, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I immediately just then did in fact just seem to get my eyes on what it was that was crawling on me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to do as such a thing like that all of the sudden. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see as to just what it was. As it was a very very tiny black thing that was in fact crawling on me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I quickly wiped it off, only to see that it was that it was that several more were in fact already crawling up my legs, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to jump back. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was even going on just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have jumped back, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to crash in to some thing. Or rather some one, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I felt their dick touch my ass, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I just then quickly turned my head on over towards just who it was. As it was that I just then did in fact immediately hear them start to yell, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it had in fact even been the case, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just see that it was that it was Cole who it was that I had in fact stumbled in to. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Hey! Watch out man!" He said, as it was clear to me that he was in fact a little upset that I had in fact ran in to him, never the less. As it was that I had nearly knocked him to the ground. If it was that he was not so strong and big, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it had in fact even been the case all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, at that. As it was that I felt like it was a little bit hard for me to not show a little bit of a guilty look on my face at that.
As it was that I still felt a few little things crawling on me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to try my best to try to wipe them off, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to just nod right back on over towards Cole. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak my apologies to him, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. I saw that it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes squinted at me. As it was clear to me that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"I'm sorry! There's a bunch of shit crawling all over me..." I said to Cole, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to look below me, to make sure that there was nothing else that was going to be able to crawl on to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him speak back to me once again.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to once again get my eyes right on to him, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... Well watch out next time..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he really did in fact not seem to want to hear any sort of excuses what so ever. As it was clear to me that he was in fact simply just seeming to be upset as to just what it was that I had even just said and done, at that.
I felt like the best thing for me to do just now, was to just not say any thing back on over towards the guy what so ever, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look away from him, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at just what it was that was in fact all around us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As at first I luckily noticed that it was that every one was in fact with us, all at the exact same time too. But that was not at all what it was that I was in fact mainly thinking about just now. As it was more the fact as to just where it was that we were in fact even at just now, never the less.
As it was that I saw that there was a strange type of trees all around us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that there was also a little bit of some light shining through the trees, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it was a lot more different than our home, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
It was quite a bit beautiful if it was that I was not going to lie to my self. As it was that I was about to go right on ahead and stand there and stare all around me for just a little bit more time, all at once. When it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear some one speaking in side of my ear, all at the exact same time too.
As it just then did in fact just seem to make me jump a little bit at first, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down. As it was that I just realized that it was in fact Doctor Stephen at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what it was that he did in fact just seem to have to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Those are what we call ants... And you stepped right on their hive..." He said to me, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As it was that I was not really thinking about the ants just now, at that, never the less.
As much as it was that I was thinking on the fact that there was in fact a man that could in fact see, and he could in fact hear all that it was that I was in fact doing just now. As well as the fact that it was that it was in fact also kind of clear to me that it was. That it was clear that there was a lot more that it was that I needed to be worried about than just that, none the less.
As it was that I kind of just tilted my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that the word did in fact seem to be familiar to me, at that. But it was just some thing that I had never actually seen for my self before. Well of course, until now, as it was that it was clear that it was in fact a first for me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to Doctor Stephen. At least, I hope I was, as I hoped that it was that he could actually hear me back, all at the exact same time too.
"I... Are they poisonous?" I asked him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact immediately kind of hear a laugh from the other side in to my ear, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it kind of scared me as to the fact that it was that he was in fact even laughing just now, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
But I also kind of felt like it was that we might be a lot more safe since it was that it was in fact clearly the case, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff, at that.
As it was clear to me that the man could in fact hear as to just what it was that I had said back to him. But it was also clear that every one else was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that I was in fact freaking out about, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to breathe in quite a bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that. As it was that I saw that every one was in fact staring at me a little bit confused for what ever reason or another. As it was that they seemed like it was that they did in fact not seem to under stand as to just what it was that I was in fact even talking about just now, at that.
As it was that I saw that it was that every one was in fact seeming to stare at me just now. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear Megan begin to start to speak right on over towards me. As it was that I simply just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply just stare right in to her eyes with my own eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like it was. That she did in fact even need to say on over towards me in the very first place any ways, all at once, at that, never the less.
"What are you talking about? What are ants?" She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I continued to have my eyes wide just as soon as it was. That she had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that she had even said to me never the less, at that.
How ever, just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up to that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to look on over towards where it was that the ant hill was at just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to point on over towards it, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that every one then did in fact turn their heads on over towards it as well. As it was that I saw that there seemed to be thousands of ants that were in fact seeming to crawl out of there just now, at that. As it was that I was glad that it was that I had in fact got out of there when it was that I had in fact just seemed to have gotten out, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to see that every one just then did in fact jump back as well. As it was that they just then did in fact all begin to start to freak out, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case for every one, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to look back on over towards Cole, who it was that I saw that his own eyes were in fact quite a bit wide just now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to speak on over towards him, all at the exact same time too. As I saw that it was that he just then once again did in fact turn his head over to me. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"See! I told you Cole!" I said, as it was that it almost sounded like it was that I was in fact bragging a little bit on just what it was that I had even said to him, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That the guy then did in fact just seem to start to dip his head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a guilty look on his face as soon as it was that he had in fact realized that it was that what it was that I had in fact even just said was in fact true, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of some one else, all at the exact same time too. As it was that they just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to me, all at the exact same time as well.
I turned my head on over towards just who it was. As it was that I saw that it was in fact Upton who was in fact even speaking to me just now. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Who were you talking to?" He asked me, as it was that I was in fact completely just lost as to just what it was that he had even said to me. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact even just said what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have stood there and stared at him for just a few more seconds of some time. I just then did in fact just seem to tilt my head on over towards him, at that. To show to him that it was that I was in fact lost as to just what ever it was that he had even been getting at, at that.
He seemed to be lost as to just what ever it was that I was even lost about, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was just about to open my mouth and speak to him, all at the exact same time as well, at that. When it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Doctor Stephen just begin to speak in to my ear, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard his voice as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to speak. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that every one just then did in fact just seem to jump back. As it was clear that it was that it had in fact scared them all as to just what it was that was in fact even going on, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I simply just seemed to stare at every one with a little bit of a blank look on my own face for just a little bit more time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact do my best to try to control my breathing. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to every single one of us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I'm sorry... I should have told all of you... I can talk to you one by one through different channels..." He said to us all, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I was still lost as to just all that it was that was in fact even going on.
And as to just how it was that all of this even worked, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I simply just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds of some time, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to nod to my self for what ever reason or another at that. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit better as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was the case, at that. As it was clear that so did every one else seem to feel the same way, at that.
As it was that I saw that it was that every one did in fact just seem to start to calm them selves down, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Lenore, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak for the first time, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over towards the smaller girl, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
"Well... Where do you want us to go? You want us to just stand out here naked for ever?" She seemed to say back on over towards Doctor Stephen, all at once, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that she did in fact have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that she had in fact even just said to him, at that.
As it was that I just simply seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that for what ever reason or another, at that, never the less. I still felt like this was some sort of trick, and that the guy just wanted to see us all naked. As for what ever reason or another I felt like he seemed to get off to that kind of stuff, never the less.
How ever, I also felt like he had in fact been telling us the truth all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I felt like it was that we were in fact some where that was not in the city any more. As it was clear that what ever it was that we had in fact used. It had in fact worked, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Doctor Stephen, at that. As it was in fact clear to me that he was in fact speaking to all of us at that. As it was that I saw every one just jump once again, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it was clear that people were still getting used to just what it was that was going on, at that. As it was also clear to me that every one could in fact hear him still. As it was that it was clear that every one was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that the man did in fact just seem to start to say on over towards us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"You are going to have too look for some where that has clothes... Before you go in to the big city..."