Chapter 11: Worried (Westley's PoV)

I watched as it was that they then all did in fact just seem to meet up with one another. Before it was that they had in fact met up with me and Megan at the table, at that. As it was that they just then did in fact just seem to start to come over to us in one much bigger group, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just kind of blink my eyes a few times at first, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that my girl friend Megan did in fact just seem to have a smile on her face as it was that they did in fact just seem to come closer to us.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either. As it was that I knew that she was in fact normally very anti social. As it was that I knew that I was basically her only friend, all at the exact same time too, at that.
How ever, it seemed like she had in fact just seemed to have made friends with every one that was in fact in this group, never the less. As it was that I kind of just seemed to smile a little bit to my self as soon as it was that I knew that it was the case. As it was that I did in fact not feel jealous what so ever.
As it was that I was more happy for her as to the fact that it was in fact the case if it was that I was going to be for real with my self. As it was that I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the loud voice of Megan.
As it was that she just then did in fact begin to start to speak to them from far away, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at her with my eyes wide, at that. Still a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact going on with her just now. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards all of them, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard her do as such a thing like that, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue as to such a thing that it was that I was in fact doing long before now, never the less.
"Hey every one! How are you all doing today?" She said, as it was that I could tell that it was that she was not used to this kind of thing. As it was that she was not all too sure as to just what it was that she should actually say to them. Besides the fact that it was that she had in fact known that it was that she should in fact greet them, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit at first, all at the exact same time too. As it was that every one just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have expected, all at the exact same time too, at that. That they did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and speak right back on over towards her.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that some of the voices did in fact feel like they did in fact need to say back on over towards her, at that.
"Good!" I heard the voice of Zander say all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard him say as such a thing that it was that he had even said, at that.
That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Zanders friend, Valarie, as she just then did in fact just seem to speak about a second after him. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to listen as to just what it was that she had to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Could be better..." She seemed to grunt, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I could barely hear as to just what it was that she had in fact said until it was that she did in fact just seem to draw closer on over towards us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact kind of just blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that it felt like it was that it was in fact good enough for me. As it was that I was simply just glad as to the fact that it was of course. That every one had in fact just seemed to have showed up, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds longer, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to step up and speak to them all. Once it was that they all were in fact right up on both me and Megan, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I continued to speak right back on over towards them. As it was that I could clearly tell that it was that they all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them, never the less.
"Alright every one... We don't have much time to talk... But I just need to know that every one is still in this..." I said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even said to them, at that.
As it was that I kind of felt like it was that I was in fact a little bit of a hypocrite as to just what it was that I had even said, at that. As it was that I knew that I was really the one that it was that was still having second thoughts about all of this. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at them all with my eyes a little bit wide for just a slight bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of my best friend Upton. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards me.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have heard him do as such a thing like that. I kind of just turned my head on over towards him, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards me, all at once.
"Yeah... I mean we all came for a reason right?" He said, as it was that I just then did in fact just kind of blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like he did in fact bring up a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, never the less, at that.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had even decided that it was that I was in fact going to speak up, at that. If it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just dipped my head a little bit low to the ground. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time.
As it was that I had in fact felt like it was that I had in fact just seemed to have managed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Megan, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear the voice of Megan as it was that she was once again feeling like it was. That she was in fact brave enough to step up and begin to speak on over towards every one that was in fact still here, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self at first, at that.
Until in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to look on over towards her, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look at her right in to her eyes at first. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she felt like she even needed to say on over towards every one that was in fact here just now.
"Alright... If that is the case, and no one has any questions... Than I guess that we are safe to head off!" She said, as it was that she did in fact have a little bit of a sarcastic tone of voice. And a little bit of a mocking smile on her face just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said.
As it was clear that she was in fact doing a very good job of backing me up, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I kind of just smiled a little bit my self. Just as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said as to just what it was that she had even said back on over towards every one, all at once, at that.
As it was that I did in fact feel much better about every thing, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that every one was in fact feeling a little bit off. As it was that not every one was all too sure as to just what it was that they should say back to Megan, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to look back on over towards them all for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that Upton at first. He did in fact begin to start to roll his eyes back on over towards Megan.
As in the end, he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to stare at my friend right in to his eyes, all at once, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
"That wasn't exactly what it was that I was getting at... I meant that we are not backing out..." He said, as it was clear that it was that he was not all too amused as to just what it was that she had even just said back to him. Which it was that I knew that it was that it made sense as to the fact that it was in fact that way, never the less.
As it was in fact clear to me as it was that he did in fact not like when ever it was that some one tried to make a fool out of him, at that. As it was that I kind of felt a little bit bad for Megan for the fact that it was that she had not realized that it was the case. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could, all at once.
As this turn it was my turn to back up my girl, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden speak back to Upton. As it was that I could see that his eyes were in fact wide as to just what it was that was even going on just now.
As it was that I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down. As I then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak back on over towards him. As it was that I knew that he was clearly beginning to start to listen as to just what it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Than if some one feels off, or feels like they have any questions... Than why don't you speak up?" I said to all of them, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head away from Upton. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even just said never the less.
As it was that I knew that it was that I kind of felt like it was that I had a lot of questions my self. But a lot of those questions were a little bit too hard to think on just right now. As well as the fact that it was that I did in fact also know that some of the questions were ones.
That only the scientist could in fact answer to them, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I knew that no one else would know the answers to any of those questions that it was that I did in fact feel like I did in fact even have, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just shake my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had even been thinking on long before now, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly listen as to just what it was that I just then did in fact begin to hear that it was.
That it was clear to me that Lenore did in fact have a few questions, all at the exact same time too. As even though I knew that it was that I was not really close friends with her. I knew that I was still good friends with Amelia, and I knew that Lenore was in fact her best friend, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that for just a few moments of some time, at that. I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she did in fact have to say back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Um... Do we even know where we are going? Like how does this thing work? Do we even know if it works?" She said, as it was that she seemed to have a lot of questions that it was that I felt like it was a little bit too much for me to handle, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As well as the fact that it was that I felt like I really could not answer any of those questions that it was that she had in fact even just said. As it was that I knew that she did in fact kind of have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that she had even just said as well. If it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self of course.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well, at that, never the less. That was when I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at her with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do or even say back to her.
I looked around at every one else if it was to see if it was that they did in fact seem to have any sort of answers to the question that it was that she had in fact even just put on the table, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that at first it was clear that no one felt like it was that they had any thing to say just now, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like this was in fact a little bit of a bad start, if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, all at the exact same time too.
How ever, just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at every one that was in fact here for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Knox.
As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to feel like he was the one that it was that dining fact feel like he needed to say some thing, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I knew that he did in fact know the most of the scientist out of all of us, at that. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards us, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... We can answers those questions to Doctor Stephen when we get there... Obviously none of us know what this is going to be about..." He said, as it was that he did in fact kind of have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said. As well as the fact that it was that it was in fact a little bit of a surprise to me that it was, all at the exact same time too.
That he had in fact just seemed to have spoken in a bit of a calm and soothing tone of voice on over towards Lenore, all at the exact same time too. When it was that I knew that he was normally an ass hole to every one else, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that it was in fact about, at that. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could do in the mean time, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of that, all at once. Just as soon as it was that I had thought on Knox, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to just hear the voice of who it was that just so happened to be Lenore. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to speak, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. I just then did in fact begin to start to look at her right in to her eyes. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say to us all just now, at that.
"Sorry... I just... I am worried..."