Chapter 13: Right On Time (Millies PoV)

I kind of was a little bit annoyed with just what it was that was in fact going on just now. As it was that I hated Knox as much as it was already. And the fact that it was that he was now going after my best friend. I kind of felt like I wanted to run up on him and beat the shit out of him.
He was a chicken quite literally, as he was simply just all talk. I knew that even if he was in fact a guy. I was still bigger than him, and I was fairly certain if it actually came down to it. I would in fact take him down, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I kind of just got my eyes and my focus off of Knox, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to get my mind and my focus on just what it was that Upton had in fact even just said to us.
I looked at Upton for just a few moments of some time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was.
That since it was clear that no one wanted to go on ahead and do as to just what it was that we were in fact planning on doing. Upton decided that it was of course. That he was going to take the first steps for every one that was in fact here just now.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just see that it was. That he then did in fact just seem to start to walk away from the table that it was of course. That Westley and the strange girl in Megan had in fact been sitting on, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, all at once.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear him let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to him self.
As it was clear that he was in fact waiting for every one to follow his lead, all at the exact same time too. In which it was that I kind of just blinked my own eyes a few times at first. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak a little bit under my own breathe all at the exact same time too.
"Well... Here we go..." I said to my self, as I knew as to just what it was that we were in fact about to be getting our selves in to, at that. And at this point, how it was that it was too late to change our minds on this all. Unless it was that we were in fact to snitch on the scientist as to just what it was that he was trying to do, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. I knew as to the fact that it was that I was in fact even thinking on such a thing like that, never the less. It did in fact not make a single bit of sense as to just why it was that we would in fact even do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a gentle and a soft sigh to my self, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to just start to take the lead for every one else as well, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course. That Upton then did in fact just seem to start to nod to me as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have seen me do as such a thing like that.
As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have such a pretty smile on his face just now, at that. That it was a little bit hard for me to feel like it was that I was in fact not attracted to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I simply just did my best to try to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at once. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to hear him speak to me. As it was that I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to me, never the less.
"Thank you Millie..." He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to once again just seem to nod right back on over towards me, just as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done a few moments before now. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact been thinking on long before now.
As I knew that there was nothing else that was in fact even going on besides what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just turn my head away from him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just continued to go with where it was that he was in fact taking us just now, at that. As I made sure that it was that I still did in fact not have my eyes on him as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that for us all, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to do as to just what it was that I was even doing all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly hear the voice of Zander, all at the exact same time too. As it kind of made me jump a little bit for what ever reason or another. As it was that I had completely forgot as to the fact that it was that my best friend was in fact right beside me, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have calmed my self down how ever, all at once. And I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up to just what it was that was even going on just now. I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head right on over towards him.
As it was that we just seemed to lock eyes with one another for just a little bit of some time, at that. As it was that he just seemed to continue to speak on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was that I was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Are you sure that you want to do this Millie? This still seems like a bad idea, and it's never too late to stop..." He said, as it was that it was becoming more and more clear that it was that it was not the fact that it was that he was in fact trying to protect me at this point, never the less.
As much as it was that it was the fact that he did in fact just seem to be scared to death as to just what it was that we were in fact about to go on ahead and do, at that. As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times at first, at that. As it was that in the end, I just then did in fact kind of roll my eyes back on over towards him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared at him for just a few moments more of some time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact nod back to him. To let him know for a fact that it was of course, that I had in fact already made up my mind on all of this long ago, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that he was in fact just seeming to waste the both of our times as to the fact that it was that he still seemed to try to change my mind on all of this, at that. Which it was that it was in fact kind of getting on my nerves at this point. If it was that I was in fact not going to lie to my self either.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus back on to just what ever it was that I had in fact just said, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just let out a heavy sigh to my self. As I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak back on over towards him.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that it was that I was in fact doing just now. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact begin to start to just all of the sudden notice that it was. That he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards him at the very least, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"Yes... And it is too late to change our minds... So stop trying to do it... Isn't that right Valarie?" I said to my other friend that was in fact walking beside us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she had in fact been the one out of the most of us that had in fact wanted to do as such a thing like it was that we were in fact even doing just now, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right on over towards Valarie, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that how ever. I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that she did in fact not seem to have her eyes on either one of us at all just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that she did in fact have her eyes on some thing, or rather, some one that was in fact ahead of us.
As it was that I had in fact kind of realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize that she was in fact staring at Upton just now.
As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to realize that it was in fact the case, at that. It just then did in fact begin to start to become a little bit obvious as to the fact that it was. That she did in fact have a crush on the guy, all at the exact same time as well, none the less.
As it was that I knew that it was that she had in fact been that way for quite a bit of some time, at that. As it was that I now kind of felt bad for the fact that it was that I kind of felt like it was that I had in fact kind of felt like I had a little bit of some inner lust for the guy my self, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to just shake my head a little bit to my self, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just see that it was that Valarie, all at the exact same time too. Due to the fact that it was that both me and Knox did in fact just seem to have our eyes on her right at this very moment in time too.
She just then did in fact just seem to start to wake her self up all of the sudden, at that. As to just what it was that was in fact even going on right at this very moment in time too, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times my self, at that. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just see her do the exact same thing.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that. That was when she just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to speak back on over towards the both of us all of the sudden, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say back on over towards the both of us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
"Yeah! We gotta keep going! Stop being such a pussy Zander!" She said, as it was that she seemed to have at least some what under stood as to just what it was that was in fact going on between us, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to smirk a little bit as to just what it was that she had even said right now, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to be the way that it was that I was in fact being just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to close my eyes for just a few seconds more of some time. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just kind of shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to I have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare right back on over towards Zander, all at once. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that he then did in fact just seem to start to roll his eyes right back on over towards Valarie, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard that. And I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time as well, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to stare at Zander right in to his own eyes, at that. He of course just then did in fact begin to start to speak back to Valarie, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I of course, did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Come on Valarie! You aren't even paying attention to what is going on right now... You got your eyes on a different target!" He said, as it was clear that he too did in fact know as to the fact that it was, never the less. That she was in fact staring at Upton, all at the exact same time too.
In which Valarie did in fact just not seem to be all too happy as to just what it was that Zander had in fact just seemed to have said out loud, all at the exact same time too. As once again, I saw that it was that Zander then did in fact. Just as it was that I had done to him earlier, all at the exact same time too, at that.
He just then did in fact just seem to start to get a punch to his arm, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that Valarie was not all too pleased as to the fact as to just what it was that he had in fact just said out loud, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to do my best to try to not laugh what so ever, at that.
Zander rubbed the same arm that it was that I had also used to punch him hard earlier, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that it was that it was probably going to make a bruise there, all at the exact same time too, at that. Which it was that I felt like it was that I really did in fact not feel bad about that at all, what so ever, never the less.
As I knew that he did in fact deserve it, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to hear the voice of Valarie, all at once, at that. As it was that she just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards Zander, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have heard her begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of just seemed to stare at her right in to her eyes, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she did in fact even need to say right back on over towards Zander just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Hey... That's not funny... I can tell Millie a whole lot about you if you want me to..." She said, as it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course. That Zanders eyes just then did in fact just seem to start to grow a little bit wide. As to just what it was that she had in fact just said right back on over towards him.
As it was clear that it was that Zander did in fact have some secrets that it was that he did in fact not want me to find out about, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like I was in fact a little bit interested as to just what it was that she was even getting at just now, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to tilt my head right back on over towards the both of them.
Zander did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden notice that it was in fact the case for me. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to stare right back on over towards Valarie, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to not be all too happy with just what it was that she had in fact even just said back to him, at that.
I kind of just let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that Zander then did in fact finally begin to start to speak right back on over towards Valarie, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Bitch! You better not!" He said, back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that it was that he was not all too happy as to just what it was that was in fact going on, at that. As it was that both me and Valarie then did in fact both seem to just start to laugh as to just what it was that he had even said, at that.
As it was that I kind of felt like it was in fact a little bit funny as to just the way that he had said it. As it was that even if it was that I really did in fact not have a single clue as to just what it was that the both of them were even talking about, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to look away from the both of them.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden realize as to just how quickly time had in fact just seemed to have passed by, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see as to just what it was that was in fact right in front of us.
As it was that it was in fact clear to me that we were in fact right at the science lab, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Upton, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up from the front, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Upton did in fact feel like he had to say, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... Here we go!" He said, as it was that he almost seemed to have been talking to him self on just what it was that he had even said, at that. As I kind of felt like it was that I could not really blame him for that what so ever. As it was clear to me that just like the rest of us were just now.
It was clear that he was in fact a bit stressed out as to just what it was that we were even getting our selves in to, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm, and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to just start to shake my head a little bit to my self all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare as to just what it was that Upton was in fact even doing just now, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to knock on the door that was in fact in front of him just now. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact knocking on it a little bit extra hard, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he just then did in fact just then did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear a loud buzz from the in side of the place, all at the exact same time as well, none the less. As I just then did in fact begin to start to just all of the sudden go right on ahead, at that.
And I just then did in fact hear the foot steps of who it was that I knew was none other than the scientist that was in fact in side of there, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And I just then did in fact begin to start to see that the door that was in fact in front of us. That it just then did in fact begin to start to open, all at the exact same time too. As I some times forgot that it was in fact an electric door, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like it was that I had seen. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see the fact and the smile of Doctor Stephen, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to us, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that he had seem our faces.
I kind of just seemed to shiver for what ever reason or another at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at the man right in to his eyes, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards all of us, at that.
"Well... Welcome! You are right on time!"