Chapter 9: Cuddle Up (Knox's PoV)

I kind of just seemed to put some food in the microwave, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as it was that I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As it was that I knew that it was that this was one of the most important days of my life, at that.
This was in fact my shot that it was that I did in fact have to get a girl, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like I was already missing on my shot that it was that I had. As I kind of fact kind of freaked out when ever it was that Lenore had in fact just seemed to have kissed me for one thing.
As well as the fact that it was that I was making some left over spaghetti from the other night. As it was that I did in fact not really have any thing else to cook for her. Nor was it that I felt like I really even had the time to cook some thing, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and seemed to have stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact also kind of realize that this was not like it was in fact a date what so ever. As it was that I felt like I just needed to bring my self back to reality, and it was that I needed to calm my self down.
I knew that it was that she had simply only told me that it was that she had needed a place to stay, all at the exact same time too, at that. And it was that I knew that she had not asked if it was that if it was that we should eat dinner together. As it was simply just some thing that I had thought off of the top of my head, at that.
I knew that it was that I had not eaten, and for all that it was that I knew, as I was fairly certain. That based off of the fact that it was that she had in fact told me that she had in fact just seemed to have got in to a fight with her parents. That I was sure that she more than likely had not eaten any thing just yet, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have calmed my self down, all at the exact same time too. And I had in fact just seemed to have brought my self back to where it was that I was even at just now, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Relax... Just play it smooth..." I said to my self, as it was that I was not all too sure as to just how it was that I was in fact even going to do as such a thing like that, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, all at once.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of the rest of that other stuff. As it was that I knew that it was not some thing that it was that I was all too good at doing, if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, at that.
As it was that the fact that it was that I knew that I could not play it smooth, as I was so used to the fact that it was that I knew that I was in fact an ass hole, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once, at that.
As it was that those thoughts did in fact just seem to start to stick through my head, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have started to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the all too familiar voice of Lenore, as it was that she did in fact seem to speak to me from the other room, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to feel my heart stop for just a split second. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Are you going to get that? It's been beeping for a whole minute!" She said to me, as it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that she had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of that other stuff.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to just suddenly go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to just go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to wake my self up all of the sudden. As to just what ever it was that she was in fact even talking about just now. And as to just what ever it was that she was in fact even getting at in the very first place any ways. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to calm my self down.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact realize that what it was that was in fact beeping just now. That it was in fact the microwave, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that it was in fact letting me know that the other bowl of spaghetti was in fact finished, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to open up the microwave, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to Lenore from the other room. As it was that I at first felt like it was that I should be a bit of a toxic ass hole on just what it was that I should say. But I kind of stopped my self from doing as such a thing like that at the last second. As it was that I just seemed to continue to speak to her normally, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Yeah... Sorry... Just a lot to think about just now... I mean... I have a girl in my place, what are the odds of that?" I said, as it was that I did in fact just seem to have a bit of a smirk on my face as soon as it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said, all at once, at that.
As it was that it was in fact a little bit embarrassing as to just the way that it was that I had said it. But I really did in fact not care what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that Lenore was too kind hearted in nature to make fun of me for just what it was that I had said.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to laugh a little bit from the other room, all at the exact same time too. Which I was in fact a little bit lost as to just what it was that she did in fact just seem to find so funny at first, all at the exact same time too. Until it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to hear her speak back towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have started to hear her voice as it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I once again then did in fact just begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Oh... You are so silly Knox... You can be mean... But there is a good side to you... Even if you don't believe it..." She said, as it was that it seemed to make my heart flutter a little bit. As to just what it was that she had even just said to me at first, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As I kind of just seemed to feel quite a bit warm in side, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear her begin to speak back on over towards me. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right on over towards me, all at once, at that, once again. "Now! Hurry up and bring the food in! I'm hungry, and we need to be up early tomorrow, remember?"
I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to realize as to the fact as to just what it was that she had even just said, at that. That she was in fact right with what it was that she had even been getting at, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just pick up the bowls. As it was that I knew that we did in fact need to eat this fast, just as it was that she had in fact just said to me.
As it was that I knew that we needed to get to sleep fairly early, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized as to the fact that it was that she was in fact right with just what it was that she had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up to that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to leave the kitchen, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden see that it was that Lenore was in fact patiently waiting for me just now, at that.
As it was that it was in fact clear to me that she was in fact at the dining room table, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to once again feel a little bit warm in side, all at the exact same time too, at that. Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have seen the big smile that it was that she did in fact just seem to have on her face, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of felt a little bit bad that it was that I had not got her any thing else to eat, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just kind of dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to put the bowl down on her edge of the table, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few more seconds. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards her. As it was clear to me that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her in the very first place any ways, never the less.
"I'm sorry I wasn't able to make any thing better for you... I just wasn't expecting company tonight..." I said right back on over towards her. As it was that I felt like it was that I could not help but to have a little bit of a guilty look on my face, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have calmed my self down, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then in the end, did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden kind of let out quite a bit of a heavy sigh to my self, at that. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to laugh a little bit, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just kind of felt like it was that she had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that. I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self all of the sudden, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down.
As it was clear to me that she was in fact not taking any of this all too serious at all just now. Which it was that I was not all too sure if that was in fact a good or a bad thing for me, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that I was in fact a fairly good cook, and I felt like I could in fact impress her with some of the meals that I could make with the very little that the city did in fact seem to be able to choose from.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer, all at once. That was when Lenore then did in fact just seem to start to begin to continue to speak right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times at first, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to suddenly calm my self down, at that.
I looked at Lenore right in to her eyes, all at once. As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to smile right back on over towards me. As it was that I just kind of began to have listened as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
"It's okay Knox! Just enjoy the time we have together... We don't know what is next for us..." She said to me, as it was that she just then did in fact then nod right back on over towards me. As it was clear that it was that she was in fact telling me that it was that I should in fact sit down with her at the table, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have woken my self up to that being the case, all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead all of the sudden, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just let out a calm sigh to my self.
As I then did in fact do exactly what it was that she was in fact waiting on for me to do, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to sit right beside her at the table, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to eat in to the spaghetti, all at once.
Luckily it was fairly decent, as it was that I had in fact used my mothers secret recipe that she had in fact taught me when I was younger. As it was clear that it was still fairly good too eat, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just began to start to do exactly what it was that she had in fact told me just to do.
As I then did in fact begin to start to enjoy the good meal that it was that I had made, as it was that I did in fact just seem to start to continue to just stand there and stare in to her eyes for just a little bit more time. As it was that the both of us did in fact just seem to have a big smile on our faces. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact even felt like it was that I had in fact just said as to just what it was that I had even said, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as to just what it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared right in to her eyes for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to have a thought. And I just then did in fact begin to start to have a realization come to by head once again, at that.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times right back on over towards Lenore, all at once. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards her. Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have even been doing long before now, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like it was that I was in fact even doing just now. It was in fact fairly clearly to me that she was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead. Based off of the fact that I could tell that her eyes were in fact wide. That she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, at that.
"Well... I just realized some thing... I only have 1 bed and one bed room... So I guess you can sleep on the couch if you want..." I said to her, as it was that I kind of just seemed to have my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had in fact even just said as to just what it was that I had even just said to her, never the less, at that.
As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could, all at once. As it was that I knew that it was that I could in fact see like it was for what ever reason or another. That based off of the fact that it was that she would in fact have to sleep on that couch, she might change her mind.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when she just then for what ever reason or another. Much to my own surprise if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either, all at the exact same time too. She just then did in fact just seem to start to hold a little bit of a smile on her face, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that she did in fact just seem to hold that smile on her face for just a little bit more of some time, all at the exact same time too. That was when she just then did in fact begin to start to hear her speak right back on over towards me, at that. As it was clear that she did in fact at least seem to have a good response to say back to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Well... I guess we can always just share the bed..." She seemed to say to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact just seem to be a little bit embarrassed as to just what it was that she had even just said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that she then did in fact just seem to snicker a little bit to her self, all at once, at that.
As it was that she had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at her for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. I kind of began to have realized as to just what it was that she was in fact even getting at, all at the exact same time as well. Even as much as it was that I felt like it was that I did in fact not want to believe that it was that it could in fact possibly be true, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just seemed to pretend as if it was that I was completely blind, and I really did not under stand as to just what ever it was that she was in fact getting at just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead. And I then did in fact just seem to start to speak right back on over towards her.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact begin to start to suddenly know that it was.
That based off of the same smile that it was that she had on her face just a few moments before now. It was in fact clear to me that she was in fact beginning to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"I... I mean... It's only a twin bed..." I said, as it was that I did in fact let her know that it was that it was going to be very hard for us to both fit on the fact the fact that it was, all at the exact same time too. That we tried to both get on that same bed, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just felt a little bit stupid as to just what it was that I was in fact doing, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I was in fact rejecting the fact that it was. That she was in fact trying to make some moves on me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I almost seemed to feel like it was that I almost did in fact not want it to be true for what ever reason or another, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have just stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at once. That was when Lenore then did in fact just seem to just speak right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a gentle sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact feel like she had to say to me. As it was that I seemed to feel that it was, never the less. That my heart was in fact pumping a little bit extra fast as it was that she did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that.
"Well... I guess we will just have to cuddle up..."