Chapter 19: Ever Seen (Knox's PoV)

I was hiding my dick, as of course it was that I was in fact embarrassed as to the fact that it was that Lenore was in fact going to see it. As it was that I knew that it was in fact kind of small. As it was only 4 inches flaccid, as it was that it was no longer growing either, as it was that I could tell.
I kind of just simply did my best to try to keep my self calm. As it was that I wish that it was that Doctor Stephen had told me about this before. Even though I knew that the only thing that it would change was for me to think twice about going on this mission, all at the exact same time too.
Though, I also knew that it was that I would never have got the chance to get any sort of close at all to Lenore, if it was in fact the case. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to simply stand there and stare, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I felt like Lenore was not going to want to be around me any longer as soon as it was that she did in fact see my dick, at that. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to join Lenore in the shower, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I saw that of course she was in fact a little bit smaller than most girls. But she was in fact sweet and cute, as it was that I did my best to try to not stare at her, at that.
As it was that I simply just then did in fact for what ever reason or another, at that. I always felt like it was that I always managed to have some thing to say every single time. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak up to her, at that.
As I saw that it was that her eyes were wide as it was that I did in fact just seem to stand there and stare at her for just a few more moments of some time, at that. As I was not even all too sure as to just what it was that I was even about to say to her my self just now, all at the exact same time too. As I simply just seemed to continue to speak to her, at that. As I knew that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right on over towards her just now, at that.
"Wow Lenore... You are so pretty..." I said to her, as I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a rough sigh of some sort of relief to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said as to just what it was that I had in fact said to her, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to feel a little bit better at that, never the less. As I was not all too sure as to just what it was that had in fact just seemed to have got in to me just now. And as to just why it was that I was all of the sudden just seeming to act so nice just now, at that.
As it was that I just simply seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds of some time, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to blush, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just simply dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too. And I just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare low to the ground, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as such a thing like that for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear her voice. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to speak to me, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to do as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to lift my head up, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to look at her right in to her eyes. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you... Stop hiding your self Knox... You can see all of me... Let me see all of you..." She said to me, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to gulp a little bit to my self. Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have heard as to just what ever it was that she did in fact just seem to feel like she even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I felt like it was that she did in fact have a little bit of a fair point on just what it was that she had even said to me, all at the exact same time too. But I simply just felt like it was that I could not help but to be a little bit scared still, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have felt that way, all at the exact same time too. I just seemed to continue to put my hand in front of my crouch, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that she was in fact staring at me from the corner of my eyes. As it was clear to me that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well.
"Bu- but..." I said, as it was that it seemed like it was that I was in fact struggling with just what it was that I had to say just now. As it was clear to me that it was that I could in fact not get the correct words out of my mouth, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that I had even said, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact begin to start to just all of the sudden shake my head a little bit to my self, at that.
Almost as if it was that I was trying to tell her no. Which it was clear that it was that right away. That she was in fact not going to take no for an answer what so ever, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that she just then did in fact just seem to reach her hand out, all at the exact same time too.
And she just then did in fact just seem to start to pull my arms back, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that she then did in fact see my penis, at that. As she just then did in fact begin to start to laugh a little bit, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that it was just as it was that I had in fact seemed to have expected, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to put my hand right back in front of it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact seem to feel a little bit worse about it all, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, that was when she just then did in fact just seem to start to shake her head on over towards me. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to have a little bit of a guilty look on her face all of the sudden, at that. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead and just speak right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to stare down at the ground. As I was in fact scared as to just what ever it was that she was in fact about to go right on ahead and say to me. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now. All at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that, all at once.
"I'm sorry! It's just so cute! I mean! Look I can't help it!" She said, as it was that she almost wanted to put her hand on it, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. Which it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get a little bit aroused just as soon as it was that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on those thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that my penis just then did in fact just seem to start to grow a little bit, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it just then did in fact just seem to start to go up a little bit, at that. As it was that she just then did in fact just seem to laugh a little bit more, at that. Almost as if it was that she was in fact playing some sort of game just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at her for just a few seconds time, all at the exact same time too, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to stare at her with my eyes wide, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak on over towards her, just as soon as it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to do as such a thing like that, never the less.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that all at once. I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course. That her eyes just then did in fact just seem to start to lock right in to mine, at that. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards her, at that.
"You still like me right?" I said to her, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared at her for a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to start to notice that it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that.
And she just then did in fact just seem to start to roll her eyes right back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that it was in fact the case at that. That it was that I was in fact beginning to simply just see that it was that it seemed like luckily enough for me.
It seemed like she was simply just playing around with me. And it was that it seemed like it was that she did in fact not seem to be turned off by me what so ever, at that. As it was that I simply just seemed to stand there and stare for just a few more seconds of some time, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to just see her shake her head a little bit on over towards me, at that. As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that she was in fact even seeming to get at just now, never the less. As in the end, I just then did in fact begin to start to begin to start to hear her begin to speak to me, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self at first. As it was that I just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she just then did in fact feel like she did in fact even need to say back on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Of course I still like you Knox!" Any girl that doesn't like you because of the size of your penis is a girl that it is that you should not like back any ways..." She said to me, as it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to once again roll her eyes over towards me at that.
Just as soon as it was that she had in fact just seemed to have said as to just what it was that she had in fact even just said to me, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I still was in fact a little bit lost and a little bit shocked as to just what it was that was even going on just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to continue to stand there and stare at her with my eyes a little bit wide for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That she just then did in fact just seem to start to lean in on me.
As it was that she then did in fact just seem to start to kiss me, all at the exact same time too. As this was one was in fact a whole lot longer than it was that the first one from last night had been, never the less. As it then did in fact just seem to start to make me feel a little bit warm in side, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.