Chapter 17: Not Quite (Upton's PoV)

"It's at 49.98 right now!" I heard the voice of Knox yell to Doctor Stephen from the other side of the room, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now, at that.
As it was that I simply did in fact just seem to stand there and stare as it was that the scientist did in fact just seem to be a little bit off, and a little bit upset as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now, at that. As it was clear that it was that this was not right for him, all at the exact same time too.
The man just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact seem to yell right back on over towards Knox, all at the exact same time as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that Doctor Stephen did in fact feel like he even needed to say back on over towards the ass hole, at that.
"Up or down Knox?! I need to know! You know this!" He said, as it was clear that he was upset, and he was in fact losing his patience and his cool, all at the exact same time too. As it was that they had in fact seemed to have been trying this for just about 15 minutes, never the less.
As none of us had in fact just seemed to have said a single word what so ever, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As it was that no one seemed to have a single clue as to just what it was that was even going on just now, at that. As I simply just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly even could do in fact in the mean time, at that.
As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the very loud voice of Knox, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to yell right back on over towards Doctor Stephen once again, at that. As I just then did in fact once again begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that Knox felt like he had to say just now.
"Up! Just a little tiny bit more up!" He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden begin to start to look right back on over towards the Doctor, all at the exact same time too. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said as to just what it was that he had in fact even said to him, at that.
As it was clear that he was in fact lost as to just why it was that the man had in fact not done any thing, at that. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just why it was in fact the case my self, at that. As I wondered if the man had in fact just given up on all of this already, never the less.
As I kind of just seemed to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at the exact same time too, at first. That was of course until I just then did in fact just seem to see that the man just then did in fact just seem to slightly move his hand back up on the lever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As must as it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, never the less. He just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to him self, all at once. As it was that I was just barely able to hear as to just what it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"This damn bull shit... Just work!" He said, clearly upset as to the fact that it was that he was in fact not getting any thing to work what so ever just now, all at the exact same time too. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to just stand there and stare for just a few seconds more time, all at once, at that.
As just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. I kind of felt like I could feel how it was that the man was feeling just now. As it was that I always lost my patience very easily when ever it was that things did in fact not seem to go my way what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare with a blank look on my face, at that. As it was that I just seemed to keep my self that way for just a little bit more time. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Valarie, as she just then did in fact just seem to speak all of the sudden, at that.
As it was that I simply just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to look on over towards her. As it was that she had of course been the first person to be brave enough to finally step up and speak, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say back on over towards the man, at that.
"I'm sorry... But what exactly are we doing right now?" She said, as it was that she did in fact have a fair point on just what it was that we were in fact doing just now. As it was that we simply just seemed to be standing there and staring as it was that the man did in fact just seem to get more and more upset, at that.
As it was that I felt like perhaps now was not the best time for her to speak to the man just now, at that. As it was that I saw that the man just then did in fact just seem to turn his head back on over towards her. And he just then did in fact just seem to start to squint his eyes back on over towards her, all at once, at that.
As it was that he had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead my self, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to just start to hear him speak back to her.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that. As in the end, I simply just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say back to her, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"I'm trying to get both beakers exactly to 50%..." He said back on over towards her, as it was clear that he was in fact being serious as to just what it was that he had even said to her, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to turn his head away from her, at that.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to pull the lever back up, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear some strange noises come from the machine, at that. As it was that it kind of made me shiver a little bit, if it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self.
As it was that I seemed to just gulp a little bit to my self at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice. As it was that Valarie felt like it was that she was not in fact done there with just what it was that she had even said, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear her speak back towards the man, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact blink my eyes a few times once again, at that. As I once again did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what it was that she did in fact even feel like she had to ask him once again, all at once, at that.
"What happens if we go in to there and it's not 50%" she said, as it was that I felt like she had a bit of a fair question on just what it was that she had in fact even just said, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like what ever it was that the answer was about to be, it was not going to be good, all at the exact same time too, at that.
Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice. As it was that it was Knox as he just then did in fact seem to interrupt the conversation, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over towards the dude once again. As I just then did in fact begin to start to once again listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say in the very first place any ways, never the less, at that.
"49.99% going down!" He yelled, as it was that it was clear that we were in fact getting closer and closer to finishing this, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it seemed like it was that it kind of made me feel a little bit better at the very least as to just what it was that was in fact going on, at that.
How ever, the scientist did in fact not seem to feel the same way what so ever, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to let out a massive groan, at that. As it was that he just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just seem to continue to pull the lever back down, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time as well, never the less, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem hear the man begin to start to speak out loud to him self once again, at that. As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times once again, at that, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to stare at the man. As it was that I just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say to him self once again.
"God damn it! Just fucking work!" He yelled to him self a lot louder this time so that every one could in fact hear it, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that I was now starting to feel like this was where it was that we kind of changed up where it was that it has to do with our patience levels.
As I knew that it was that I did in fact get a little bit upset, all at the exact same time too. But I did in fact not start to curse out loud what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that, as I kind of just then. I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes right back on over towards the man. As it was that it was in fact clear to me that I was not all too happy with him at all just now, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit longer, that was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he just then did in fact just seem to start to look right back on over towards Valarie. As it was that he stared at her with an angry look on his face. As it was that he was in fact gritting his teeth at that, never the less, once again.
As it was that I kind of simply did in fact just seem to stand there and stare as it was. That he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to her in a not so happy tone of voice once again. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards her, never the less.
"You go boom! You die! You happy with that?" He said, as it was that it did in fact kind of make her jump back a little bit. As it was that he had in fact been very loud with just what it was that he had said, at that. As it was clear that it had kind of scared her a bit, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to simply just stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact seem time too, at that. As it was that I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just shake my head a little bit to my self, at that.
I kind of just seemed to look at the scared look on the fact of Valarie, all at once, at that. As it was that I simply just seemed to squint my eyes right back on over towards the man, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to speak a little bit under my breathe, all at the exact same time too.
"He must be getting that ass hole mentality from Knox..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that I did in fact have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that I had even said, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that it was in fact probably true as to just what it was that I had even said, at that.
As it was that I knew that they had in fact been spending a little bit too much time around each other, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that the energy did in fact seem to feed from one person to another, at that. As I kind of just simply just seemed to roll my eyes a little bit to my self all at the exact same time too, at that.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead. And I then did in fact easily get my mind and my focus off of all of that, all at once. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the loud voice of Knox.
As he just then did in fact just seem to start to yell loud to the man, all at the exact same time too, at that. As this time I did in fact keep my eyes on Doctor Stephen, as it was that he seemed to have a big smile on his face. Almost as if it was that he already knew as to just what it was that Knox was about to say just now, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to listen as to just what it was that Knox did in fact feel like he even needed to say, all at the exact same time too.
"Stop right there! That's perfect!" He yelled, all at the exact same time as well  at that. As it was that he then did in fact turn his head on over towards Doctor Stephen, at that. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have his eyes wide as it was that he did in fact just seem to start to do as such a thing like that, never the less, at that.
As it was that I kind of noticed as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden look back on over towards the man.
As it was that he seemed to not be moving the lever any longer all at the exact same time too, at that. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that the man had a big smile on his face. As he just then did in fact seem to pop his knuckles all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was clear to me that it was that he felt like there was nothing that it was that he needed to do any longer, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to simply just stand there and continue to stare with my eyes wide, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of the man as he just then did in fact just seem to continue to speak back, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too. I just then did in fact just seem to simply just turn my head right back on over towards the man, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he even needed to say right back on over towards Knox, at that.
"I'm already one step ahead of you kid!" He said, as it was clear that he had already finished what it was that he had done, at that. As it was that it was clear to me that the man was finally now seeming to be pleased. As to the way that things had in fact just seemed to have gone, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time as well. That was when I just then did in fact just begin to start to hear the voice of some one else, all at once, at that. As it was that they just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak, at that.
I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was going on just now. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over towards who it was that was doing what they were doing just now. As I saw that it was in fact Cole who was in fact the one who was speaking just now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. I saw that it was that he did in fact have an excited smile on his face. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards Doctor Stephen, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright? So are we ready, and safe to go in now?" He said to the man, as he just then did in fact just seem to start to walk on over towards the big machine that was in fact in front of us. As it was that it seemed like he was not even waiting for an answer, at that.
As it was that I simply just seemed to stand there and stare, as it was that I was not all too sure as to just what it was that Cole was in fact even thinking just now, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that Doctor Stephen then did in fact out his arm out to stop him, all at the exact same time too.
Cole tilted his head, as it was clear that it was that he seemed to be a little bit lost as to just what it was that was even going on just now. As it was that the man then did in fact just seem to roll his eyes on over towards Cole at first, at that. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards him, as well.
As it was that I was still not all too sure as to just all that it was that was in fact going on my self, at that. As it was that I just simply seemed to continue to stare with my eyes a little bit wide, as well. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact need to say back to Cole, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"No! No! No! Not quite!"