Chapter 23: Peter (Millie's PoV)

I stared at what it was that was in fact in front of me, all at the exact same time too, all at once. As it was that it was in fact a bit of a small town, just as it was that the man had said. But all of the places in this town were in fact one single building, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was in fact clear to me that it was that they did in fact not seem to have any sort of apartment complexes back then, at least in the small town, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just simply seemed to stand there and stare for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that I could see that same thing that it was that every one else could in fact see just now.
As it was clear to me that there were in fact people that were in fact walking around in that area, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that it was going to be stupid of us. As it was that many of them did in fact just seem to be wearing robes, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As well as the fact that it was that they were in fact wearing sandals, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that it was exactly what it was that you might expect from a place from a long time ago. As it was that I had in fact been told in stories, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that some of them were in fact carrying some baskets with them. As well as a few of the people were in fact riding some horses, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I simply just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And I just then did in fact just seem to just blink my eyes a few times, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of Doctor Stephen. As it was clear that it was that he was in fact once again beginning to start to speak to us, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Alright... Come on you guys!" He said, as it was clear that he was in fact telling us all that it was that we did in fact need to go on ahead and move along, all at once, at that. Which it was that I felt like it was that it was in fact going to be stupid for us to do as such a thing like that, never the less.
As it was that I knew that all of us that were in fact in our group. That it was that they were in fact all seeming to be diverse all around. As some of us where white, and some of us did in fact have a darker skin to us, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just simply did in fact just seem to continue to stand there and stare, as it was that all of those people seemed to look exactly the same, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was that it had in fact been the case, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at once, at that.
And I then did in fact just seem to simply just begin to hear the voice of my good friend Valarie. As it was that she just then did in fact begin to start to step up and speak. As it was that it was in fact clear that she was in fact speaking back to the scientist, all at the exact same time as well, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was in fact the case. It was clear that every one then did in fact just seem to start to turn our heads on over towards her, at that. As it was clear that we all were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say back on over towards the man, all at the exact same time too.
"You want us to walk in to the town with no clothes on... And is not looking any thing like them? We literally look like time travelers..." She said to the man, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I felt like she did in fact bring up a fair point on just what it was that she had even said, at that.
As it was that she had in fact just said what it was that she had in fact just said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that it was that I had in fact even been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared at my friend for just a few seconds more of some time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the annoyed voice of Doctor Stephen. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to her in to all of our ears, all at once.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear him continue to speak back on over towards Valarie. I of course did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right back on over towards her, all at the exact same time as well, never the less.
"No... You look like humans... And time travel was not a thing back then... So are you just going to stand there and stare naked... Or are you going to go to the house?" He said to us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact bring up a fair point on just what it was that he had in fact even just said, all at the exact same time too, none the less.
As it was that I kind of just simply just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that all at the exact same time too, never the less.
That it was that it seemed like Upton once again did in fact seem to not hesitate but to go on ahead and take the lead for every one, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I simply just then did in fact just seem to shake my head a little bit to my self at first, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to do as to just what ever it was that he was in fact even doing just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a few seconds longer of some time, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to see that it was that every one else did the same.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to just breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to speak a little bit under my own breathe, just as soon as it was that I had in fact even done as such a thing like that.
"We are so fucked..." I said to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that as much as it was that I felt like it was that Doctor Stephen did in fact seem to want to say that it was that we were in fact going to be just fine, all at the exact same time too. I simply just seemed to fair to believe that it was in fact going to be the case for us, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just seemed to continue to stare low at the ground.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to feel the warm hand of some one. As it was that they just then did in fact just seem to grab on to my shoulder, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I just then did in fact immediately begin to start to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to just breathe in quite a bit to my self, all at the exact same time too. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to simply just let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was the case. I then did in fact just turn my head on over towards who it was that was doing as such a thing like that. As it was of course to no such sort of surprise to me, all at once, at that. That it just so happened to be Zander, all at the exact same time too.
As of course it was my best friend that was in fact here to calm me down, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to smile a little bit at him. As it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to speak on over towards me. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say right on over towards me, all at the exact same time too.
"Don't worry Millie... Every thing will be just fine... The man hasn't lied to us so far... So he's not going to lie to us now..." He said to me, as it was that he did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a smile still on his face all the way through what it was that he had in fact even just said to me never the less, all at once, at that.
As it was that I wished that it was that I could feel the same way that it was that he did in fact feel right now, all at the exact same time too. But it was simply not the case what so ever for me at all just now. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to shiver a little bit even though it was in fact a warm day out side, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too. That Upton who was in fact in the lead of this all, all at the exact same time as well.
That he just then did in fact just seem to start to change course on just where it was that he was in fact even just taking us just now, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I was a little bit lost as to just what it was that was in fact going on just now, at that. Until it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that all at the exact same time too.
That it was in fact clear to me that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that, never the less. That it was clear to me that there did in fact just seem to be the fact that it was that Upton was clearly still trying to hide out faces. Even though the scientist said that it was that we were going to be just fine.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead my self, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear Upton just seem to start to speak quietly, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. It was clear to me that he was in fact talking to Doctor Stephen just now rather than to the rest of us, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now all at the exact same time too, any ways, never the less.
"Alright Doc... Where do you need us to go next?" He said to the Doctor, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was clear that it was that he really did in fact not know the exact place that it was that we did in fact need to go just now. As it was that it was clear to me that he did in fact not want to stir up too much attention whilst it was that we were in fact doing as to just what it was that we were in fact doing just now.
I kind of felt like it was that he did in fact have a bit of a fair point on just what it was that he had even said, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was all at the exact same time as well, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, at that.
And he just seemed to be hearing the man speak to him through his ears, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that it was that Doctor Stephen did in fact feel like this was some thing that it was that he needed to say to Upton alone, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I kind of squinted my eyes, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that I wished that the man would in fact just tell all of us as to just what ever it was that was in fact going on just now. But I also knew that it was that Upton was in fact the leader for us all, all at once.
And I also knew that it was that it would in fact be chaotic as to the fact that it was that the man did in fact seem to feel like he did in fact need to speak to every single one of us at all times, all at the exact same time too, never the less, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right back on ahead, all at once, at that.
And it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, at that. And I then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, that once again. Upton then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head on over towards all of us, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that, never the less, at that.
And it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead and speak on over towards us, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I simply just then did in fact just seem to stand there and stare with my own eyes wide for just a few seconds of some time, all at once, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say on over towards us all, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"Come on you guys... We are here..." He said, as it was that I was in fact lost as to just what it was that he was in fact even getting at, at first, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just then did in fact in fact just seem to start to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just calm my self down, all at once, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was of course.
That Upton then did in fact just seem to start to turn his head right on over towards the place that it was that he was in fact talking about, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I simply just seemed to have stood there and stared on over towards where it was that he was going for just a few seconds, at first.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that every one then did in fact just seem to start to follow him, all at the exact same time too, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to do the same as it was. That every one else did in fact just seem to be doing as such a thing like that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have continued to have done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear a familiar voice begin to start to speak once again, all at once. As it was that it was of course another female that it was that was in fact speaking just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized that it was that it had in fact even been the case, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time too, never the less, all at once. And I just then did in fact look over and see that it was that it was Amelia that was talking just now, all at once, at that.
As much as it was that I knew that I really did in fact not like Amelia all that much what so ever. Just due to the fact that it was that I knew that she was simply just a better person than me, all at the exact same time too. I did in fact just seem to begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say just now, all at once, at that.
"Where the hell are we going?" She said, as it was in fact a little bit short and simple as to just what it was that she had in fact even just said to us, all at the exact same time too. But I also kind of felt like it was that she had in fact brought up a bit of a fair point on just what it was that she had even said to us, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I wish that it was that I too did in fact know as to just where it was that we were in fact heading on over towards, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at once. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to breathe in a bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when it was that I just then did in fact once again hear the voice of Doctor Stephen. As it was clear to me that he was in fact speaking to every one at that, all at the exact same time too, once again.
As it was that I simply saw that it was that every one seemed to stutter step for just a few seconds, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that it was clear that they all too did in fact hear him as well. And that they were also beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that was in fact even going on just now, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
"You are going to the home of Peter..."