Chapter 12: Continue (Knox's PoV)

I almost wanted to hold on to the hand of Lenore. Though I also kind of felt like it was that we were no where near that stage just yet. As it was that I was not all too sure if it was that we were in fact really even just dating at that.
As I knew that it was that she had in fact kissed my yesterday. And we had in fact slept close together last night, all at the exact same time too. But it was that I knew that we still had not yet made it official as to the fact as to just whether or not we were dating.
As it was that I kind of just dipped to dip my head a little bit low to the ground, all at once. As it was that I kind of just then did in fact just seem to breathe in a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too. As it was that the entire park did in fact just seem to hold on to some silence for just a little bit more time.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to do as such a thing my self, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to calm my self down, all at once, at that, never the less. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Lenore.
As it was clear that she was in fact speaking to me silently, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to turn my head on over towards her at first, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say on over towards me, never the less.
"Do you really think that we can trust him?" My parents have told me a lot of bad stuff about him. About how he used to test animals and stuff, and he used to make things that made people sick. She seemed to have said to me, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit of some time, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to have my eyes quite a bit wide as soon as it was that she had in fact even just said what it was that she had even said to me. As it was that I had in fact been told that it was that I should not trust him.
But I had never heard any thing of the matter about that. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that I felt like it was that they had made it up. As it was that it seemed like more some thing that I wanted to believe. Rather than it be some thing that it was that I did in fact actually believe.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I knew that there was a reason that it was that he was in fact a scientist. As it was that I also knew that it was that those very same scientists had been the ones who had brought about the end of the world, at that, never the less.
How ever, I also kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self, all at once, at that. As it was that I felt like every thing that it was that the man had told me up to this point was in fact true. And that it was that he was actually trying to save the world some how, all at the exact same time too, at that.
I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to shake my head a little bit to my self. Which I could tell that Lenore was in fact a bit confused as to just what it was that was even going on with me just now.
Which I could really not blame her for what so ever, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to blink my eyes a few times at first. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to her a little bit quietly, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. I saw that it was that Lenore did in fact still have her eyes on mine. As it was clear to me of course, that she was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say right back on over towards her, at that.
"Yes... I do trust him... I think he is doing some thing good... And he is only doing some thing for the better of this God forsaken world..." I said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why it was that I had used those exact words, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I kind of did in fact know as to the fact. And it was that I kind of did in fact realize as to the fact that it was that it just seemed to fit. As it was that it seemed to just be perfect for just what it was that seemed to be the way that I was thinking just now, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare at Lenore right in to her eyes for just a little bit more time, at that. As it was that I was in fact trying to make sure that she knew that I was in fact being for real with just what it was that I had even just said to her, never the less. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead.
And I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that she just then did in fact just seem to start to let out quite a bit of a rough and a heavy sigh, all at the exact same time too. As she just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to speak right back on over towards me, at that. As it was that she did in fact just seem to have a little bit of a sad smile on her face for what ever reason. Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time. As it was that I did in fact just seem to have my own eyes wide this time. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that she did in fact feel like she even needed to say right back on over towards me, all at once, at that.
"Well... For God's sake... I hope that you are right..." She seemed to say back to me, as it was clear to me that she was kind of just make fun of me for saying God forsaken. But it was that it kind of just made me laugh a little, rather than the fact that it was that it seemed to upset me.
As it was that I knew that it was that she was not trying to mock me what so ever, all at the exact same time too, at that, never the less. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to get my mind. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts that I had in fact just kind of been thinking on long before now.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just the did in fact just seem to roll my eyes a little bit back on over towards her. As it was that the both of us just then did in fact just seem to start to get our eyes off of each other, all at the exact same time as well.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes and my focus on to the fact that it was, that all at the exact same time too. That it was that every one was in fact seeming to speak to one another, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I had heard many different conversations going on at one time.
I kind of was just a little bit stuck on the same one that it was that I had in fact just seemed to have had with Lenore how ever. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just let out a little bit of a rough sigh to my self, all at the exact same time too, at that. As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak to my self a little bit under my own breathe, all at once, at that, never the less.
"I sure hope this is true..." As it was that I hoped that it was that I was not defending an evil man, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like it was that it just did in fact not make sense as to just why it was that he would be evil. As it was that if he was just trying to kill 10 random kids, he would not make it so public and so obvious.
As it was clear to me that it was that he would not get away with just what it was that he had in fact tried to do, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I kind of just seemed to go right on ahead, all at once, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden get my mind and my focus off of all of the rest of those other thoughts, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of one specific person. As it was that they then did in fact begin to start to speak to every one that was in fact here just now.
As it was that I realized that it was in fact Westley who was in fact doing as such a thing like that. As it was that I kind of just blinked my eyes a few times at that. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to act as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to get my eyes on the guy, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to start to stare at him. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now to us all, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright! Well let's not waste any more time! We don't want to be late to go and meet the man!" He said, as it was that he just then did in fact just seem to start to wake every one up. As to just what it was that he had in fact just seemed to have stepped up and had in fact even just said to every one, all at the exact same time too, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have continued to have stood there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to blink my eyes a few times, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to realize as to the fact that it was of course, at that.
That the guy was in fact being for real, and that he was in fact being serious with just what it was that he had even just said, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was. That he just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead. And I saw that he was in fact just seeming to start to lift him self up from where it was that he had in fact been sitting at on that table, all at once, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at once. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was, all at the exact same time too, never the less. That it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to see that it was that every one just seemed to be a little bit lost as to just what ever it was that was in fact even going on just now, never the less.
As it was that I was not all too sure as to just why that was in fact the case. If it was that I was in fact going to be for real with my self, never the less. But it at least kind of felt like it did in fact give be a little bit of some time to think, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out another little bit of a soft sigh.
Just as soon as it was that it felt like I had even tried to think about this all, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then did in fact begin to start to hear another familiar voice begin to start to step up and speak to every one once again. As I just then did in fact just seem to start to turn my head on over to Upton this time.
Which was another guy that it was that I did in fact not like all too much. As it was that it seemed like he was in fact very annoying to me, and a bit stuck up, at that. As well as the main reason being the fact that he was another guy that it was that every one did in fact just seem to like, kind of like Amelia, as it was that she was kind of growing on me if it was that I was not going to lie to my self either.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have stood there and thought on those thoughts for just a little bit more time how ever. I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to hear the voice of Upton as he just seemed to continue to speak. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to listen as to just what ever it was that the guy did in fact feel like he had to say to every one that was in fact even just here just now, all at once, at that.
"Alright every one... You heard the man! Let's go! I'm sure Doctor Stephen won't want to wait on us... He seems to be very serious about this..." He said, as it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stared for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time, all at once, at that.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, all at the exact same time too, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden just go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to suddenly let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to have done as such a thing like that, all at the exact same time too. That was when I just then I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear another voice begin to step up and speak. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to realize that it was in fact the voice of Zander that was in fact beginning to start to step up and speak, all at the exact same time too.
Zander was one of those guys that I did in fact not know all well what so ever, at that, never the less. As it was that I kind of just seemed to just simply stare at the guy right in to his eyes. As it was that he seemed to be right near me, never the less, at that.
As it was that his own eyes seemed to be wide, as it was that he did in fact just seem to look at the others, at that. As he just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to to speak on over towards them, all at once. As I kind of just then did in fact just seem to start to begin to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say just now in the very first place any ways, at that.
"So we still saying we trust this guy? We still on in this?" He said, as it was that I could tell that it was that he was in fact clearly scared about this all. As it was that I could in fact hear it in his voice, all at the exact same time too, never the less.
As it was that I saw that it was that his friend Millie, did in fact just seemed to punch him on his arm, all at the exact same time too, at that. As it was clear that it was that she felt like he was in fact being stupid on just what it was that he had even said.
Which it was that for once I kind of felt like it was that I was in fact taking her side on things. Even if it was that I knew that it was that I really did in fact not like the girl what so ever. As I kind of just got my mind and my focus off of her, at that.
As it was that I kind of just then did in fact begin to start to all of the sudden just seem to start to go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to speak back to the guy, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to see that it was that once again, all at the exact same time too, all at once, at that.
That every one was in fact beginning to start to turn their heads on over towards me, at that. As it was that I kind of just did my best to try to keep my self as calm and as normal as I felt like I possibly could in the mean time. As I just then did in fact begin to start to continue to speak on over towards them all, at that. As it was that I kind of knew as to the fact that it was, that they were in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I did in fact feel like I even needed to say on over towards them, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Did you just not listen as to any of what it was that I just said dumbass? I said we could trust the man..." I said right back on over towards the dude, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I immediately knew that it was that I had in fact kind of just got on the dudes bad side, at that.
As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to continue to go right on ahead, all at the exact same time as well, never the less. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden let out quite a bit of a rough sigh to my self. As it was that I just then did in fact just seem to start to dip my head a little bit low to the ground.
I kind of felt like it was that I could not help but to be the way that it was that I just had to be, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to let out a bit of a gentle and guilty sigh to my self all at once, as that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Zander, at that. As he just then did in fact begin to start to speak back on over towards me, all of the sudden, all at once.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have realized as to the fact that it was in fact the case, all at once, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to look right back on over towards him. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he did in fact even need to say back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yes I did bitch! And I don't trust you any more than I do him!" He said, as it was that he kind of just seemed to squint his eyes right back on over towards me, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact just said as to just what it was that he had said to me, never the less.
It once again did in fact not make all too much sense to me as to just what it was that he had in fact even just said to me, at that. As it was that I kind of just tilted my head right back on over towards him at first.
As in the end, I just then did in fact just seem to start to all of the sudden go right on ahead, at that. And I just then did in fact just seem to start to squint my eyes right back on over towards hi, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to speak right back on over towards him.
As it was that I kind of felt like it was that he needed to realize the simple reality, at that. As it was that I kind of just seemed to continue to speak right back on over towards him as a little bit of a response. As it was that I knew that he was in fact beginning to start to listen as to just what ever it was that I felt like I even needed to say right back on over towards him just now, never the less, at that.
"Yeah... And you think that just because I am an ass hole, that I am just going to let us all get killed, my self included?" I said back to him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I felt like this time I was in fact being for real with just what it was that I had in fact just said to him.
As I hoped that it was that he did in fact see it that way. And that it was that he was not going to try to fight back against me once again, at that. As it was that I kind of felt like it was that we really did not have the time for that. As it was that we had a lot more of some important things that we did in fact need to attend to, at that.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have began to have thought that way, all at the exact same time too. I kind of just seemed to have let out a little bit of a soft sigh. As it was clear that I had proved a fair point to the guy. As he just seemed to shut up, all at the exact same time too.
I kind of was annoyed as to the fact that it was that I felt like I needed to explain this all to them. But I also knew that it was only right for them to be a little bit scared, at that, never the less. As I kind of just rolled my eyes a little bit, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I kind of just seemed to stand there and stare for just a little bit more time, at that. That was when I just then did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Upton, once again. As it was that it was clear that he was in fact beginning to start to speak back to us, at that.
I kind of just seemed to let out a little bit of a soft sigh to my self once again, at that. As it was that I just then did in fact begin to start to get my eyes on to that guy once again. As I just then did in fact begin to start to listen as to just what ever it was that he did in fact feel like he even needed to say to us just now, at that.
"Alright ladies! Now that you are done fighting! Can we continue?"