Tame 1

Alexis's POV

"Alexis! Table 3, faster!"

"Y-Yes boss!"

I took the orders of the customers in front of me, smiled politely, then dismissed myself afterwards. I did not expect to cater many customers tonight. This only means one thing, I will have enough tip which would help me a lot. It would definitely be a tiring night, but I need to get ahold of myself. Hombre, I just want to do my happy dance right now to energize myself. Cheer up, Alexis!

"Alexis Table 9!

"Right away sir!"

Gosh, what a busy night. I know I will be knocked out when I reach my bed later. Well, if I will be able to reach it.

I love working here. It's been a year after all. I'm glad the owner is kind. He's half filipino that's why I was able to work here.

"Good evening Ma'am, Sir. Mabuhay! Welcome to our restaurant. Can I take your order, please?"

"Oh! Mabuhay! We'll order the usual dear."

The old couple smiled at me. Of course, I smiled back. They are always here for dinner. For me, sometimes they overtip that's why I give the money back when they do so. However, I can't argue when there's a special occasion. The couple said that they would be saddened or disappointed if I don't accept the tip. Therefore, I have no choice, but to accept it.

"One order of bulalo and crispy pata with rice and 2 regular beer for the awesome couple! Coming right up!"

They laughed at my enthusiasm. Did I mention that this is a Filipino restaurant? Oh, probably not. This is one of the best restaurants that serves delicious Filipino food in Australia. We have many suki here, which means that we have many regular customers. They always come back here since we serve authentic and quality Filipino food. Filipino food is love. I'm so glad to be working here. I'm proud to be a Filipino and I'm proud to be an Español as well. My father is Spanish and my mother is Filipino. Oh, I'm hybrid. That's what I call myself. I can speak both languages, but I am more fluent in Filipino than Español. They have similarities, but I lived in the Philippines for 14 years. I lived in Spain for four years, but I was just a kid back then. Gosh, English language makes my nose bleed. Luckily, we Filipinos have English subject in our schools.

I made a cheerful bounce towards the kitchen. Sorry pals. I'm high.

"I can't believe he's out now! It's all over the news. By the way, he's really hot!"

"Oh gosh! He's hotter now, bitch. I'll gladly spread my legs for him! He looks so sexy with that orange shirt. No one can deny that!"

I glanced at the girls squeeling like lovely fangirls. They're crazy. Let me mention that they're blonde twins. I bet they are talking about hot guys again. I shook my head as I continue walking to the kitc---

"Shit."

Again? Seriously? I lifted my face planted on the floor. This floor really loves my face. The twins saw me and gasped. They walked towards me and helped me stand up. Oh. That hurts.

"Gosh Baby Al, when is the day that you didn't get into an accident?"

"Don't remind me, Eve."

"It's Eva, baby Al! I hate you!"

I rolled my eyes and dusted my shirt. It wasn't my fault I called her by her twin's name. They dress the same way, act the same way, look the same way. Definitely, anyone would be confused since they are identical twins. Evelyn and Evalyn; out of many people, they are the ones who accepted me for being gay.