匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 7 (Discovery)

匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 7:     ᗪ丨丂匚ㄖᐯ乇尺ㄚ

丂ㄒ乇ᐯ乇    卩乇ㄒ乇尺丂ㄖ几

 爪卂尺匚卄   2028

卂乃ㄖㄩㄒ    70    爪ㄖ几ㄒ卄丂    卂千ㄒ乇尺     ㄖㄩㄒ乃尺乇卂Ҝ

卂尺丨乙ㄖ几卂

丂乇卂丂ㄖ几 5/ ㄒ卄乇    千丨几卂ㄥ    丂乇卂丂ㄖ几

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was the only one to see it. The only one in our group to remember the feeling. The smell of regret and tragedy. The way the bodies were laid lifeless, drowning in their own blood.

I knew this was something I shouldn't have seen. I knew it would have it's consequences, but I couldn't turn away, and just as I wanted to, I lost my chance.

-----------------------------

乇ㄒ卄卂几     山卂尺尺乇几

-----------------------------

The gas station had a few perks.

1.)  Water

2.) Isolation 

3.) stale food

But it also had its faults. I knew it could never be the same after Maria died and Zahir and Evelyn left. Steve went missing and people were anxious. I didn't know how to fix it, but I tried to do everything I could.

I'm surprised more people haven't left. Rudi was on the edge of his seat worrying about Airianna. To be honest, I was too. Nina and Emilio seemed to have gotten into a fight a few nights ago. She seemed pretty angry, guess I expected her to blow off some steam. 

Some part of me wanted to leave too. I didn't know if that meant I wanted to die or if I just wanted a break. Guess there isn't much of a difference nowadays. I never asked for this, and so many times I thought someone like Leah would take this entitlement from me, but I was unlucky. This was still my problem. 

-----------------------------------------

卂丨尺丨卂几几 卂     卂ㄥ丨几丂Ҝㄚ

-------------------------------------------

I don't remember how long I've stared at the sky aimlessly for. It was all starting to fade together into this big pile of blue, white, and the occasional pitch black with white specks. There were many times I thought I was going to breath my final breath but just as I closed my eyes, it would become clear that was not about to happen. 

Angie turned to face me some nights when she regained consciousness from time to time. 

"Do you think we'll get out of here?" She would ask me before falling back asleep before I had the ability to respond. I don't know what I would say if she hadn't. Leaving really didn't seem possible.

I began to drift to sleep myself but became fully awake as the sound of a heavy 'thud' hit the ground in front of me. I wasn't able to see the faces of the people who threw the body but I saw the face of the victim more clearly than I'd ever seen anything in a long time.

"Steve?"