12: Tech's Drunk Feelings

19 BBY | Month 1, Day 12
Coruscant, military district | 20:00

The Havoc Marauder sits quietly on Coruscant's landing platform, surrounded by the vibrant lights of the city that never sleeps. A peaceful week of downtime has allowed Clone Force 99 to catch their breath and embrace the novelty of having two new members, Echo and Flash both adjusting to reality again.

Noble can be found in the back of the ship, engaging in friendly banter with them, helping them adapt to their cybernetic enhancements and the personalized armor designed to suit their unique skills. Echo, having a serious, grumpy demeanor, is sitting next to Flash, whose bold and sassy attitude makes for a subtle difference in the two.

With a playful glint in her eye, Noble teases in a mutter sorting her bag. "Looks like Crosshair's got some competition now."

"Oh yeah?" Echo replies with a raised brow. "Ma'am you are in for it."

"Am I...?" Noble asks not convinced in the slightest. "What you think, Flash?"

Crosshair, seated in the cockpit, promptly directs his cold gaze toward Noble, who's well-accustomed to his stoic responses. He rolls his eyes and returns his attention to the control panel.

In the cockpit, Hunter sits with his eyes closed, occasionally cracking a small smile at the friendly banter. Finally, he opens his eyes and directs a gruff question at Crosshair. "Why is Noble targeting you, Crosshair...? Echo proving too much for you?"

Crosshair exhales. "Oh, bite me..."

Wrecker in that very second as he is playing with Lula, hatches a plan in his mind. He turns to Tech with an amused grin. "Hey, Tech, what do you say we all head to 79's? It's the perfect place to get to know Echo and Flash better, and maybe blow off some steam! You know... for your situation too!"

Tech is hesitant, both as memories of a previous visit to 79's resurface and the feelings he is starting to find harder to keep away from Noble. "You sure...? You trashed it last time."

Crosshair chuckles, recalling the incident involving sir genius. "Yeah, Tech. Remember how you nearly lost it when Wrecker almost threw a bottle at your head?"

Hunter stands up with a heavy sigh, feeling the need to escape the confines of the ship. He turns toward the back and addresses Echo, Flash, and Noble. "How about it, folks? We could all use a break. How about a trip to 79's?"

Flash grins widely, nudging Echo to agree. Echo, always taking on a protective role, nods in agreement, stating he'll keep an eye on the group to ensure things don't get out of hand.

Noble, having never experienced the effects of alcohol in her life, agrees with some reservations, but only on the condition that she'll be the sober chaperone for the group. Echo seconds her decision, assuring her that he'll assist if things take a turn for the worse.

As the group exits the ship, they're greeted by the Coruscant night, alive with the sounds of a city that never sleeps. The towering buildings are glowing with neon signs and holographic advertisements, casting an otherworldly light over the walkways. The cold air of the planet go over them as they make their way through the colorful and diverse crowds.

Tech leads the way, following a pre-programmed route to 79's. His augmented intelligence has mapped out the quickest path to their destination. He expertly maneuvers through the crowded streets, skillfully avoiding obstacles, and directing the group.

Hunter walks by Noble's side, the faint hum of the city's nightlife creating a soothing backdrop. "You know," he begins. "79's is a where all us clones go to. You hardly see us in other bars..."