39

Author Pov.

Everybody was there in the meeting room, their gaze fixed on the the guy explaining about their new going to be super hit project as Jennie was sitting beside Taehyung, typing down every single point said by the guy, on her computer. She glanced at her wrist watch as she leant towards Taehyung to say something.

" Mr. Kim, we need to wrap this up quickly. You are scheduled with another meeting in half an hour. " She whispered at which he just gave her a nod.
.
.
.
.
Right at the moment, Taehyung was sitting on the back seat of his car with Jennie beside him looking at her tablet as Seojun decided to sit at the passenger seat. Jennie handed her tablet to Taehyung discussing about his schedule later on as Seojun watched the two from the rear view mirror, averting his gaze back to his phone, muttering a simple 'cute'.

They entered the golf course where Taehyung had his next meeting with his new partner. A girl guided them to her boss who was standing there with his back facing them, wearing a great fitting pair of chinos, a polo shirt neatly tucked in those chinos, holding a golf club in his right hand as he turned around when he heard her secretory grabbing his attention towards the three people standing there.

" Mr. Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you, but honestly you made me wait for quite a while now." He said in a playful tone as he averted his gaze to the beautiful and kinda familiar girl standing between the two men.

" Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kang, and yeah sorry for the inconvenience. " Taehyung interrupted him, looking at the said guy bluntly. " This is my manger Mr. Lee Seojun. " He said while the guy just nodded still staring at the female figure in front of him who was totally unaware of his gaze as she kept looking down at her tablet checking on the new mails. Taehyung felt uncomfortable knowing the guy was still staring at his secretory but still continued-"And she is my secretory Miss-"

" Jennie Kim. " The guy now known as Mr. Kang, interrupted Taehyung in between as Jennie jolted her head up at the guy with furrowed brows, shocked how he knew her. Her eyes meeting those honey eyes of the guy in front of her, looking down at her. She didn't know what to do so she just bowed him.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Kan- "

" It's just Kang for you. " Taehyung and Seojun furrowed their bows at his sudden remark as Jennie jolted her head up, lips parted in shock at the familiar line.

" You! " She said pointing her finger at him as he grabbed her finger .

" Yes girl, it's me, Kang...Song Kang. "