37

Author Pov.

" Ok so she is your assistant or personal assistant whatever you say and you are her boss. She is here to ask you about work? And that also like this? Hyung, do you think I'm an idiot here? "

" Of course not Mr. Jeon. We are just trying to solve this misunderstanding we have created. "

"I don't believe you guys. I'm calling Jimin hyung here, right now. He'll deal with this mess. " Jungkook said taking out his handphone out of his pocket only to get shocked when Taehyung snatched his phone from him.

" You are definitely not gonna tell this to anyone. " Taehyung said glaring him at which Jungkook raised his brows.

" Why? Will you stop me? "

" Please, Mr. Jeon, don't tell this to anyone and flush up your mind. " She said with her popular pleading eyes making Jungkook flash both of them his teasing bunny smile.

" Don't smile like that. I never get good vibes with that smile of yours. Just please do as she said, flush up your mind and forget whatever you saw tonight. I'll do anything you want just don't open your mouth in front of anyone. "

" So finally you guys are admitting it. I am so happy that this time I am not last person to know about the relationship status of my closed one. " He said smiling widely. Taehyung and Jennie looked at each other then down at their laps as they released a sigh at the same time.

" So now I want to know everything, like how you met, then fell for each other and since when this living relationship? How? " Jungkook said excitedly but was interrupted by a phone call. He looked at the caller ID, it was Namjoon,

" Oh shit! " He said muttering and stood up immediately. " Ok we'll continue this talk some other day. I'm leaving now, bye. "

" DON'T EVER TRY TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THIS MATTER! " Taehyung yelled turning around to watch his younger friend leaving as he continued walking, facing his back to Taehyung and showing the peace sign.

" He left? " Jennie asked in a low tone getting a tired sigh and a nod from him as a reply. Taehyung sat down on the sofa beside Jennie as both of them looked straight at the wall, silence surrounding them, tension filled silence. Jennie didn't know what to do now, she just wanted to lighten up the mood as she broke this silence.

" I'll cook the dinner. " Jennie said making Taehyung chuckle at her sudden words followed by Jennie also chuckling. She stood up, chuckling and making her way to the kitchen.

" I'll help you. " He said following her to the kitchen smiling widely at the sudden change of their mood. They finally decided to make mandus together, forgetting their hate for each other the first time. They were enjoying each other's company. They didn't talk much than ' Can you pass it or can you pass that? '. It was silence but they enjoyed this silence.

" Miss Kim? Is this fine? " Taehyung asked Jennie showing her his work. Jennie walk towards, sitting beside him. She looked at her hands which were quite dirty, Taehyung noticed it so he nudged her arms by his elbow earning her attention. He moved the piece of kimchi towards her mouth, startling her initially but still hesitantly she opened her mouth as he fed her.

The anticipation of knowing if he did it right or not was clearly evident on his face which made Jennie want to chuckle at, but she held herself back. She showed him a thumb up making him release a sigh... a sigh of relief. She smiled and went back to her work.

Time passed and now they were finally arranging the dinner on the table. They both, tired, sat on their respective seats, opposite to each other and enjoyed their dinner in a complete comfortable silence. Jennie was finished first so she took her plates and washed them. When Taehyung was finished, he took his plates to wash too meeting the girl busy in cleaning her dishes.

He stood beside her and motioned her to move a little bit side so he could also wash his dishes. They both washed their respective plates, their shoulders brushing in the process which none of them minded at all. Taehyung was done so he waited for her to finish and when she also finished, both of them walked upstairs to sleep. They stopped when they had to part their ways, looking at each other.

" Umm... good night. " He said as she pressed her lips in a thin line, nodding.

" You too. "