03

Taehyung Pov.

***

" Don't loose hope mom. I know you are fighter. You can fight through this too mom. I know my mom is the strongest. Appa is coming in few minutes. Just fight mom. I know you can do this." I said as I was holding my mom's weak hand and tears were coming down to my cheeks.

" I love you Taetae. The day has come. Now I have to leave. "

" No mom, you aren't going anywhere. You will be here with me and noona. Who will look after us when we will get sick? Who will scold us when we will bunk classes? No mom you can't leave us. "

" I am sorry Taetae your mom fought hard but now she can't fight anymore. Now I have to go. Sorry Tete your mom is no more a fighter. "

"No mom, what are you saying. Don't say these things. My mom was, is and always be the strongest fighter."

" Taetae, tell Jisoo and your appa that I love them so much. Take care of your appa when I'll not be there. I love you Tete"

" No mom, please fight, appa will be coming here soon then you'll get alright and then we will play in our house like the old times. You will always scold me and noona. Right? " I looked up at my mom. Her eyes were open. She wasn't blinking. The room was filled up with silence. Only a beep sound coming from that Vital Sign Monitor was audible.

***

" Mom ! " I woke up shouting.

"Again this dream. " I said being fed up of watching this dream again and again. I am not able to sleep every night. Now I will only sleep peacefully when I will take my revenge from those ' Kim's '.

As I woke I did my morning routine and went straight to my company. As I entered, many employees bowed me and greeted me so I bowed them back and greeted with a small smile plastered on my face. I went in my cabin and saw there Jin hyung standing and looking here and there.

" What happened hyung ? Do you need something? " He startled when I suddenly popped out of nowhere and asked him.

" Aiish ! You pabo. I almost had an heart attack because of you. " He said and I started laughing. I just love teasing him. By the way Jin hyung is Jisoo noona's boyfriend also fiancee.

He is really kind and intelligent guy. When I have to make decisions I always ask him for advice. Their love story is not too big and you will get to know it later too.

" By the way, what do you want ? "

" Ooh yeah, here are some papers, it needs both of us signature. I haven't signed them yet. I came here to give you these papers. Take a look and then tell me if they are important. That's it. "

" Ok I will." I said taking the papers from him. " By the way, Jisoo noona is downstairs. She is looking for you. " I said and he jolted his head up with widened eyes.

" Oh my god! She is here for me? And I was thinking that she wants to meet you. Ughh Kim Seok-Jin. I am going now bye. See you and yeah I'll be late. " He said and I just shook my head in disbelief.

Knock knock

" Come in. " I said and looked up from my papers . And there was the person I was waiting for.

"Good morning sir. " He bowed and greeted me .

" Good morning Mr. Lee " I stood and bowed him back.