11

Jennie Pov.

Do you know any term that tells us about a person who can be kind to every person in this world but rude to you. I also don't know any term like this . But if there is then it is made for Mr. Kim Taehyung. This person is so kind to everyone in the office but to me he is like always screaming at me. When others do a mistake he tells them their mistake so calmly but when the same mistake is done by me he shouts at me like I have killed someone. I think he have some problem with me as he scolds me for silly reasons. After the promise I did to myself I do my work perfectly but he shouts at me because he wanted the font to be larger but it was small and when I started typing in larger font he was screaming at me cuz he wanted it to be larger only that time now he wants it smaller.

There are times when I am so tired and he starts shouting at me, at that time I just want to shout back at him and ask him what is his problem. Because of him I am not able to even talk to my family nicely. I just say " Good morning, I'm leaving. " and " Good night, I am going to sleep. " Thank god they are understanding my problem also.

I was noticing something that Yeonjun every time wanted to tell me something but I am was so tired these days that when I go home I don't have any power to talk to anyone too. But one day when I was working I got a message from Yeonjun. He said that he wanted to tell me that face to face but because I don't have a little time also to spare with him so he just texted me and told me that he and Lia are datiiiiiing. Finally! OMG my Yeonjunnie is a grown up now. He wanted my suggestion to confess but there was me ignoring him and sleeping peacefully. I felt really sad that I wasn't there beside him when he wanted me the most. Forget it, I was talking about that Kim freaking Taehyung. Yes so I was saying that he is nice to everyone but not with me. In fact everyone is nice to me except him. You know what I got a new friend. Her name is Jisoo.She is future wife of Seok-Jin oppa. I met her in a mall. And I again met Rosé and Lisa.

<< Flashback >>

Author's Pov.

After such tiring days Jennie finally got time to take break. She was just lying on her bed and watching some video on her phone when she heard someone knocking the door.

" Come in. " She said lazily. The door slowly opened, she tilted her head to see who it is and then she saw Lia standing at the door shyly. Jennie sat properly.

" Lia, what a sudden surprise? When you came here? "

" Umm...unnie... can I ask you for a favor? "

" Of course you can but first come inside and sit here. " Jennie said gesturing her to sit beside her comfortably. Lia came in and sat on the bed.

" Unnie I and Yeonjun are going to mall. If you have time then can you plz accompany us? "

" Ani. I don't wanna be a third wheel between both of you. "

" Unnie please no. For me. Please, we just want to spend some time with you. "

" I got it. Yeonjun has sent you here right? " Jennie asked and Lia just looked down at her lap.

" I told him to ask you himself but I don't know why he sent me. Please unnie. "

" Ok ok. You wait outside I am coming. " Jennie said and Lia squealed like a happy child and immediately hugged her.

" Gamsahabnida unnie. " She again squealed.

" Ok ok now let me change. " Lia left her room and went downstairs. After 2-3 minutes minutes Jennie also came downstairs and they headed to the mall. Jennie tried some dresses for her and bought them. And of course Jennie felt like she is becoming a third wheel between the new couple.

" Guys you go on I think I forgot my phone in the changing room. I'll be back. " She said and ran away. And now Lia and Yeonjun were roaming around the mall with their hands interwind when Lia suddenly heard someone calling her. She looked at her right side to see who the voice belonged to and she saw Jisoo running towards her. Lia's eyes opened widely and she flicked her hands releasing from the tight grip of Yeonjun's hand. Yeonjun was surprised first then he saw Jisoo. He knew Jisoo but Jisoo didn't.

" He Lia, you here?" Jisoo said then her eyes landed on Yeonjun. She raised her eyebrow asking her who he is.

" Ummm... U-Unnie...Umm... he is Y-Yeonjun. " Lia looked at him and continued " My very nice friend. " She said faking a smile.

" Oh really? " Jisoo again looked at Yeonjun watching from head to toe and continued- " I got it. Btw it's a yes from my side and don't worry about Jin I will handle him. " She said and Lia started blushing but there was Yeonjun still processing what she meant by those words. Yeonjun was in his middle of processing when he heard someone's hand on his shoulder.

" I am sorry guys if I am late. Actually my phone wasn't in changing room. It was in the restroom. " It was Jennie. She was looking at her phone. She removed her gaze from the phone to Lia and suddenly notice a girl beside Lia. Jennie looked at Yeonjun and raised her eyebrows asking him what was going on there.

" Oh noona she is Ms. Kim Jisoo soon going to be Mrs. Kim Jisoo. She is future wife of Jin hyung and Ms. Kim Jisoo she is my sister Jennie. " Yeonjun introduced both of them.

" Oh nice to meet you Jennie. " Jisoo offered a handshake and Jennie accepted it.

" Same here Miss Jisoo. " Jennie said smiling at her. Suddenly Jisoo heard two girls calling her. Jennie noticed them and saw a girl with long and blonde hair and another one with short and black hair. They seemed familiar to her.

" Jisoo unnie what are you doin- " the black hair girl was cut by the blonde girl. " Wait a minute. By any chance, do I know you miss. " She asked Jennie furrowing her eyebrows.

" Maybe yes. " Jennie replied.

" Ummm...If I am not wrong you are Jennie Kim right? "

" And you are Rosé Park right and you Lisa? "

" Oh unnie. " Both of them squealed and hugged her. The other three were just standing there trying to figure out what is going on with them.

" You three know each other? " Jisoo asked and they nodded. " How? "She again asked.

" Actually unnie do you remember the girl who saved me and Lisa from the bullies of our college in New Zealand? She is that girl. " Rosé said and then after some more shopping Lia and Yeonjun decided to leave but the rest four wanted to hang out more so they left the four and went back to their respective homes. That day these four girls just discovered a different bonding between them in the shortest amount of time. That was the day when Jennie got one person wo she can call unnie and 2 those who she had forgotten about but the destiny brought them together again. After a month she was finally feeling really happy.

<< End Of Flashback>>