31

Author Pov.

As soon Taehyung reached his home he went to his room to freshen up. Luckily, he didn't saw Jennie on the way to his room. Once he was done he decided to go to the living room.

He looked down searching for her but didn't found her. He frowned his brows and went to check in her room. She wasn't in her room too. He heard breaking of a glass and a gasp from the living room.

He rushed to the living room and saw a glass broken into pieces near the counter. He looked up and saw her standing there with her palms over her mouth in shock, looking down at the broken pieces. She looked up as she felt someone's presence. Her eyes widened when she saw Taehyung standing there.

" I am sorry Mr. Kim, I just woke up and was feeling dizzy so I was going back to my room but somehow my hand hit the glass. I am really sorry sir. I'm really really sorry. I didn't mean it. I'll pick it up and thro-"

" Will you stop? " He said at which she nodded looking down.

" Sorry sir. " She apologized and bent down to pick up the pieces. He felt a feeling of relief inside him. She carefully took the pieces in her hand and stood up.

She stepped forward but stopped when she realized she was going to bump into him. " Sorry sir. " She said not eye contacting with him and walked towards the dustbin and threw the broken pieces. She turned around and realized he was still there.

" Oh! Sorry sir, I haven't cooked the dinner yet. I'll just go and cook. "

" Wait! " He stopped her as soon she turned around to leave. He glanced down at her bandaged hand. He gulped and looked away as he felt a pang of guilt hitting him.

" Yes sir? "

" I'm not in the mood to eat today. If you're hungry then go ahead and cook for yourself. " He said and left her alone there.

" I'm also not in the mood to eat. My head is aching. " She mumbled rubbing her forehead and going to her bedroom.

There he was in his room clutching tightly onto the chair he sat on, remembering her bandaged hand as guilt was surrounding him in every possible way it can. He finally stood up and left his room.

---

Jennie was sleeping peacefully but woke up when heard someone knocking on the door. She looked at the time and found it was 11 now. She frowned her brows knowing really well who is on the other side but didn't know why. She went towards the door and opened it with a deep sigh.

" Yes Mr. Kim what can I do for you? " She asked sleepily with a yawn. When she didn't get any response she looked at him making him gulp the lump down in his throat.

" Mr. Kim, is everything alright? " She asked making him glance down at her hands and look away.

" M-Miss Kim. "

" Yes Mr.Kim. "

" U-Uh...It's that I-I. "

" You? "

" I-I'm... "

" You're? "

" A-Actually" Jennie sighed as he was taking decades to say. 'Taehyung man up! You can do it! Yeah! You can! Fighting! ' he mumbled under his breath.

" Mr. Kim are you planning to-"

" I'm sorry Miss Kim. I'm sorry for what happened today. " He cut her off making her jolt her head up to look at him with wide eyes.

He stared back at her eyes like it was nothing to him but his heart was going to burst at this moment so he didn't think a lot and left, also leaving the girl dumbfounded standing on the door still not getting what just happened.

" Did I hear it right? Did he just apologise to me? But why? Is this another plan of him? It can be another plan of him...yeah it can be... Ughhh Mr. Kim I hate you for disturbing my peaceful moments every single time. I hate you... I hate you for everything. " She whined laying down on her bed, staring at the ceiling still not able able to contemplate what just happened. She was no more sleepy now as his " sorry " was on repeat in her mind.

---

" You did it. Yes... you did it. I did it. I apologised. Yeah you did it Taehyung. Well done! Good job! Hah! I said it. " He said patting his back as he lay down on his bed closing his eyes. Suddenly he remembered what Namjoon said to him.

' I know it's not possible to just remove that hatred inside you for someone in a slight moment and especially when you hate that someone till years , but what's wrong in trying? '

Taehyung sat up and quickly took his phone googling- " How can we stop hating someone? ". He dropped his phone as soon he saw the output.

" One of the most appropriate ways to stop hating someone is - try to love them! "

" Love? Her? Never! What a stupid answer it was. " He said laying down and closing his eyes once again.

' I know you can do it. '

"Ughh I don't know how his words have such a deep effect on me. " He said as he took his phone once again clicking on the link.

' Ways to love someone are - '