13

←←Flashback←←

Jennie was alone in her house. Like always her parents were at work. She was bored so she dialed her nanna's number to ask her to come but no one picked it up, so she dialed her chef's number as he was her husband. He picked it up but when she told him that she needs her nanna he said that she will not come and hung up. She was literally angry because of his behavior so she called her mom and requested her to bring her nanna to home.

**In Hospital**

Taehyung was sitting there beside her mother as she was hospitalized due to Tuberculosis. He was holding her hand and was in a deep sleep. His head was on the edge of the hospital bed and her mother was caressing his head from her other hand and admiring her son. There was totally silence filled in the room.

" Mrs. Kim Ae-Ri there is a phone call for you. " A nurse came inside with a handphone in her hand. Taehyung woke up by her voice.

" What happened eomma? " He asked still sleepy.

" Nothing son, there is a phone call for me let me answer it. " She said smiling at him. She was getting off from her bed when Taehyung stopped her.

" Wait eomma you stay on the bed only let me take it for you. " The 10 year old boy took the phone.

" Yeoboseyo? Who's speaking? "

" Can I talk to Ae-Ri? " He heard a voice of a lady.

" Eomma is resting right now. Who's speaking? "

" But I want to talk to her. Wake her up. "

" I can't doctor has told her to rest. Her condition is not very good. Who are you? "

" You little brat. You don't know who I am- " Taehyung didn't even let her complete and hung the call there only. After 5 minutes the nurse came and said that there is a lady searching for Mrs. Kim Ae-Ri. Taehyung told his mother to rest and went there with Jisoo. When they went there they saw their father kneeling down joining his hands in front of a lady. When they came closer they saw that the lady was Mrs. Kim, Jennie's mother. She was standing in front of their father crossing her arms.

" I don't care about your wife. My daughter is bored in the house she wants her nanna right now. She has specially called me and requested me to come here and bring her to the house. I don't care about her health. Just bring her here. " She yelled. Taehyung and Jisoo slowly approached to their father.

" What's wrong appa? " Taehyung asked. That voice was familiar to the lady standing there.

" You are the one right who hung up my call. "

" Oh! So it was you? I was asking who it was but you were just saying some random things, I don't remember. " Taehyung said innocently.

' You little shit! "

" Ma'am what do you want? You want me right. I'll come with you. " Taehyung and Jisoo turned around to see their mother standing behind them.

" Eomma but you need rest. " Jisoo went to her mom.

" Don't worry Jisoo. I am ok now. I can go. I will come back. " She said kneeling down and hugging her.

" Let's go ma'am. "She said and they left.

**In Jennie's house**

"Miss Jane I am here. " Jennie heard her nanna calling for her. A big smile was formed on her lips.

" Nanna." She said running towards her with a big smile on her face. Her nanna kneeled down and hugged her immediately.

" I really missed you nanna. Mom let's play together. I think you are free right. ?"