10

Jennie Pov.

I just went near a chair and sat down being tired of walking here and there when suddenly I saw Mr. Kim so I stood up and bowed to him.

" Miss Kim, in my office. Right now. " He said and left and I just followed him. I was totally exhausted right now. We reached to his office. He sat down and I again bowed to him.

" Yes sir. Why did you call me? "

" Miss Kim, I told you to give this file to Mr. Namjoon. Why is it still on my table? " He said and looked down and then suddenly looked up and continued- "Don't tell me you gave another file to him." Shit! I messed up...again.

" Sorry sir. "

" Miss Kim how many times I have to tell you that I don't want your sorry, I just want you work perfectly. " I flinched by his sudden burst.

" Sorry sir. " I said in a low tone.

" I don't need your sorry right now. Just go and give him this file. " He again shouted.

" Ok sir. "

" And listen! " I was just on my way to leave when he stopped me. " Don't forget to apologize for your silly mistake." He continued.

" Yes sir. " I bowed him and left. I gave the file to Mr. Kim and was now in the elevator alone. His every scolding were just roaming around in my head. My head started aching. I flushed my mind from this stuff and spoke to myself.

" Ijebuteoneun geuga wonhaneundaelo wanbyeoghage jag-eob hal geos-ibnida. gim seonsaengnim-eul yagsoghabnida. daleun jalmos-eunhaji anhgessseubnida. "