27

Author Pov.

" Jisoo unnie? " Jennie muttered as she straightened herself to look at the person in front  of her.

" Jennie!! Oh my gosh you work here? " Jisoo exclaimed in happiness as she went to give her a quick hug with a big smile on her face. She looked back at her with the same smile but it soon diminished when she noticed her puffy and tearful eyes. " Jennie? Is everything alright? " She asked, her tone changing to a worried one.

" Umm... Yeah, of course everything's alright. " Jennie said weakly but still forcing a smile on her face, hiding her injured hand behind herself. But unluckily, Jisoo noticed her.

" What is it Jennie? Are you sure you're alright? What are you hiding behind your back? "

" Huh? It's nothing unnie. It's just that I'm a little bit tired. Are you here to meet Seokjin oppa? " Jisoo sighed as she knew she was lying and trying to change the topic. She took a hold of her hand and brought it in front which made her eyes widen in shock as soon she looked at the bleeding hand.

" Jennie are you serious? Is this something to hide? How did it happen? " She asked being worried. " Forget it and let's go to the clinic right now. " She said as she took her to the said place.

The doctor was dressing Jennie's injured hand and when he was done with it he took her another hand and started applying an antiseptic cream on her burnt hand. As soon he placed the cream on her hand Jennie winced in pain.

" Doctor, please do it kindly, it's hurting her. " Jisoo requested the doctor making him chuckle at he, still concentrating on Jennie's hand.

" Miss, I'm doing kindly only. It will sting for a minute but it will also heal the burnt area quickly. " The doctor said as he looked up at the worried fiend of his patient and gave her a genuine smile then focused back at Jennie's hand.
" It's done now. " He said as soon he finished up applying the cream on Jennie's hand.

" Doctor, was there any severe injury? " Jisoo asked making him chuckle once again.

" Don't worry so much ma'am there was no severe injury. But still your friend need to take some medicines. Wait a minute I'll write it over a paper and hand it to you. " The doctor went to his cabin writing the medicines down on a notepad and then tore it up, making his way to the girl. " Here it is. You can buy the medicines over there. " He said pointing at the pharmacy. Jisoo thanked him and bowed down to show her respect for him. She ran to Jennie with the paper the doctor gave her.

" Jennie the doctor said there's nothing to worry about. There wasn't any sever injury but still you need to take some medicines, okay? I'm going to buy the medicines just stay right here and wait for me. " She said and ran to the pharmacy the doctor pointed at earlier.

In a few minutes she was back, standing in front of her panting form the running as sweats were visible all over her face which melted Jennie's heart. Jisoo was doing so much for her.

She never imagined that someone would really care about her so much. She thought that doesn't matter how Taehyung is with her but still there are some good people as tears welled up in her eyes making Jisoo panic.

" Jennie what's wrong? " She said sitting beside her making Jennie hug her tightly bursting into tears.

" Jennie why are you crying ? " She said hugging her back. She soothingly rubbed her back making Jennie hug her tighter. " What is it Jennie? Is everything alright? " She asked as Jennie repeatedly shook her head.

" No unnie... nothing's right... I seriously hate him. " She cried making Jisoo furrow her brows.

" W-Who? " She asked and the moment came when Jennie finally expressed all her emotions she was holding back for god knows how many month, in front of Jisoo.

When Jisoo heard her struggles working in a company like HYBE, she couldn't believe whatever she heard. 

Jennie just continuously mentioned the name " Mr. Kim " who is the main reason of her tears. She didn't ask her as she already was having a strong feeling of who she was talking about.

Jisoo embraced her in a hug as Jennie started crying again remembering her struggles in these past few months when she (Jisoo) felt someone entering the clinic.

She tilted her head to only find the man she really knew very well, standing there with his eyes wide open when he saw Jisoo with Jennie.

She stared at him blankly making him hung his head low and get out of the room as Jisoo suspicions increased. As soon he went out of the room Jisoo released from the hug.

" Are you feeling better? " Jisoo asked but Jennie just shook her head.

" I'm tired unnie. " 

" Would you like to go back home ? " She asked at which Jennie nodded looking down at her laps not knowing if she should ask for her help or not.

" Don't worry you go home I'll talk to Seokjin about it. Go and pack up your stuff and call me once you reach back home. "

" Are you sure? " Jennie asked being shameful for asking for Jisoo's help because she just wanted to have some..... free time? Jisoo nodded making Jennie stood up. She bowed Jisoo and went outside startling as she saw a person standing outside with his head hung low.

" Uh... Good afternoon Mr. Lee. " She bowed him and went to her cabin. When Jennie was not in sight anymore Jisoo finally went out the clinic standing in front of the guy now known as Mr. Lee.

" Good afternoon Jisoo-ah. " He said forcing a smile on his face.

" Good afternoon Seojun oppa. " She greeted back as she didn't wanted to be rude to him as silence surrounded them for a minute.

" Is it him? " She asked him breaking the silence, crossing her fingers behind her back hoping it would not be the person she was doubting on for hours but it uncrossed on their own as soon she saw Seojun nodding. She gulped the the lump in her throat.

" Where is he? "

" In his cabin. " he said at which she just gave him a small nod and turned around to leave. Stomping on her way to Taehyung's cabin as she opened the door revealing Taehyung sitting there in his cabin looking at the papers. The moment he looked at her, his lips formed a small weak smile.

" Noona, you here? It's been a while. " He said coming towards her with his arms opened widely to give her a tight hug at which Jisoo raised her hands showing him her palm in order to stophim on his way.
.
.
.

" Just stop right there. "