Chapter 51: Ill Feelings

"Your own Apo Bagani Hiraya was the culprit behind the curse that caused your body to become feeble."

It took a few seconds for Amara to internalize what she just heard. "T-That is impossible! A-Apo Bagani would never do that!"

The revelation was too shocking to her that she would never believe it. How could this happen?

She didn't expect for her character to have this kind of situation!

It's totally absurd!

She scooted inches away from Raha Sitan, but his arms caged her in place. Right then and there, she wants to stand up and ran away from him, but she was unsuccessful.

She just can't believe him. Bagani Hiraya is the family of the Male Lead of the book, Lakam Hiraya. Although he doesn't have the best personality, Amara still refuses to think that he is that bad to the point that he would harm his own family. Amara is a member of the Hiraya family, how could she be cursed by her own kin?

"You just don't know how selfish your Apo is," Raha Sitan said while clicking his tongue in disappointment. With the playfulness in his tone of voice, people will really find it hard to believe him. But then his blood-red eyes showed a hint of contempt. "You should kill your Apo Bagani, my dear wife. You should skin him alive, and slowly remove his entrails out of his body. And make sure that he's in a very miserable state before he dies. I will help you if you say yes now."

Her body trembled hearing every sinister word coming from him. This is the first time she felt scared of him, so scared that she avoided his eyes that stared languidly at her. "Husband, I don't think you have explained further how my Apo cursed my body and why he would do that."

Raha Sitan's eyes glinted with amusement. He looked like he's been waiting to tell her everything. "Your precious Apo had put a cursed parasite on your body called Barang. This parasite would suck off your tremendous mahika as you grow older, and transfer it to him to make it as his own. Isn't that big of a revelation, my dear wife?"

Amara abruptly stood up, and made sure to stay away from him as much as possible. She's getting scared by the way he revealed this to her. How can he speak of this as though he is anticipating for her to break?

Raha Sitan on the other hand only laughed seeing her reaction. "You don't believe me, do you?"

She shouted at him. "That can't be! He is Apo Bagani Hiraya, he is the hero of this continent. He is my grandfather, so why would he do this to me?"

He stood up and tried to hold both her hands to calm her down, but she stepped further away from him, not trusting the smallest good intention he has for her. Instead of being hurt, he laughed amusingly as his eyes, that resembled the color of flesh blood, turned cruel as it fixated on her. His steps were slow as he approached her. "It is solely your own mistake to put too much trust on your Apo Bagani. He will never want anyone in his family to be above him."

Her eyes were wide and her lips started to shake as she heard more of his hateful words. A part of her wants to believe him, but a part of her also wants to doubt her family's doings. She doesn't want to hear any more of it. "No...stop talking, Raha Sitan!"

But Raha Sitan continued to speak and his hands swiftly flew to her shoulders, pinning her to where she is standing now. "Once he knew that you were born with tremendous mahika, that would soon surpass his, he made it sure to forbid you to learn mahika. It really is a good thing that I have snatched you away from him, right, my dear wife?"

She screamed before him, "I SAID STOP IT!" She felt her eyes welling with tears as she helplessly knelt down, her chest feeling heavy from what she had learned. "Why would you say these hurtful things to me?"