Chapter 19 [Evil Forest Arc]: Interruption

Mature Content Warning:
This chapter may contain mature scenes that are not suitable for children. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please skip this chapter now. This chapter is intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Raha Sitan was catching his breath when he pulled away from the kiss once more. This was the first time he felt like he had run a thousand miles.

Who says kissing is simple? It robs you of your breath and causes you to lose all logic and reason.

It's dangerous, but he enjoys it, especially when he can hear his wife's pretty little whimpers whenever he teases her.

He looked down at Amara, who was now lying on the cold cave floor beneath him.

She's panting heavily, as if she's exhausted. She had her hands on both sides of her head. Her brown hair was strewn in every direction. His sucking had turned her lips red. And her neck is covered in marks.

The shirt she was wearing was pulled up, revealing her upper undergarment, and the sash that held her pants in place had become untied.

She exposed so much of her skin that Raha Sitan was compelled to just undress her without asking her consent so he could see all of her right away.

But he controlled himself. He can't frighten his wife or she'll despise him.

He rubbed Amara's stomach gently with his palm. "You are so beautiful," he whispered to her.

"Are we, are we done?" she asked, trying to endure the strange sensation he was giving her.

Raha Sitan let out a vivacious laugh. He held his robe's sash in front of her and untied it. "No, my wife, we are just getting started."

He stripped off his robe, revealing his slender, yet well-built body to her. He then grabbed the hems of her shirt.

In a panic, Amara grabbed his hands. "Wait, wait, wait! Can't we just take things slowly?"

"But my wife, we're taking it slowly," Raha Sitan said, pulling her shirt up and tossing it aside.

She quickly covered her body in shame. "Don't even look at me!"

"My wife, don't be ashamed, you're still wearing your undergarments," Raha Sitan said softly, trying to persuade her to remove her hands from her body.

Amara lowered her hands slowly, not looking at him.

Raha Sitan lavished compliments on her appearance. She is stunning and delicate, with perfectly sculpted curves.

Gods, she is absolutely breathtaking.

Amara couldn't think clearly after Raha Sitan touched her stomach again. She wanted to slap his hand away, but her body is frozen in place.

His palms were rough against her skin due to callouses. But whenever it brushed against her, she felt a tingling sensation between her thighs.

She is not foreign with this sensation; she has previously experienced foreplay. The sensation Raha Sitan is giving her, on the other hand, is more intense. And all he's doing is fiddling with her skin. He has yet to even touch her private parts.

When she feels his every touch, she feels as if she's losing her senses.

She bit her lower lip to avoid making a sound.

She wasn't expecting things to get any hotter. She was simply attempting to complete her mission in order to see her grandmother again. But she wasn't told she had to give up her virginity right away!