Chapter 50 [Hidden Tribe Arc]: Another Twist

Only the servants, who were fearfully gazing out at the sea of fog in the Sitan residence yard, could hear the sounds of blades crashing against each other accompanied by the sudden outbursts of profanity.

They just noticed brief light bursts and were unable to observe the two individuals battling, which caused them to worry that they would also receive a blow.

One of the staff members began to comment, "It hasn't even been a week since they got married. What's the reason they're fighting now?"

Manong, who is also present to watch, did little more than groan and rub his palms. "My parents are simply arguing a little, I don't believe it's anything unusual."

Although this is the first time he saw Amara getting really angry, he wasn't anxious. In fact he is quite delighted. "It's a news when mother hates father. I like it very much."

They heard Amara shouting fiercely through the fog, "Four days! Husband, do you not have an ounce of compassion for your mortal wife?"

Another burst of light occurred, and Raha Sitan's mischievous giggling was apparent. "My dear wife, I had no idea you have become a skilled swordswoman."

"Don't change the fucking subject, Raha Sitan!" Amara roared furiously. "Gosh, I want to kill you right now for being a lustful monster."

Four days! How could he do this to me?

She is so irritated that she has made up her mind to murder her spouse. She would have been fine if they had slept together all night; two days would have been good as well. However, four whole days?

Is he out of his damn mind?

Raha Sitan, being the chatty character that he is, ranted with vulgar language, which only served to aggravate Amara. "I will never refute that harsh insinuation when it comes from you, my dear wife. You may even tell that straight to my face when we make love again later. I will take great pleasure in hearing you scolding me harshly."

Hearing her husband's crude remarks through the fog, Amara's cheeks grew hot. She continued to search for him with her sword, but she could only strike his Panabas sword a few times.

She wouldn't be able to walk properly right now if Manong hadn't earlier given her a healing potion.

"I'm not going to make love with you later! From now on, I will sleep in a separate room!"

She overheard him gasp in shock. "My dear wife, I'll promise to cut it down to a day the next time, so please don't be upset any longer and retract what you just said."

Then she heard Manong yelling in the distance. "Mother, please don't believe what he said. Father will never have the courage to do that. He might even make love to you nonstop for a month and never feel bad about it."

Raha Sitan screamed back at him angrily. "Manong, you useless punk, how dare you take sides when you were with me longer than your mother was!"

When Amara heard this, she stopped motionless. When the mist lifted, she could make out Raha Sitan, who was standing around ten meters away. She gave him a terrified look as she stared at him with wide eyes. "Husband, you're not really planning to do that. I mean that's impossible, right?"

Raha Sitan moved closer as he chatted to her in an attempt to woo her. "My wife, I believe nothing is impossible when you have a powerful, immortal husband. But do not worry, I will be very gentle with you."

Then all of a sudden, he sprinted in her direction. Amara could only cast a spell she is very familiar with in the nick of time. "B-Bulan!"

Raha Sitan slashed his Panabas sword at her, and just in time, the full moon dome quickly enclosed her. Raha Sitan struck the dome hard with his sword. She already knew that a single blow would set off her spell, it is something she had already foreseen.