In the evening, I got dressed in a backless red dress that perfectly fitted my curves. Ritika passed me a glittering silver mask; she wore a black cocktail dress with a black feathery mask. The makeup artists did my makeup because if I did then we would have attended that party after two days. I checked myself in the mirror, "Is it too much? Yusuf would be there I don't want to act like a served dessert to him. But I like this dress..." She chuckled, "I don't think he would try any stunt with you after losing a hefty amount of money. But I can't take guarantee of Armaan Sir." That name brings a smile to my face but soon vanishes when I realize that I'm not the one he's with currently.

Stepping out from the hotel a Rolls-Royce pulled over we got inside and arrived at the venue

Stepping out from the hotel a Rolls-Royce pulled over we got inside and arrived at the venue. A red-carpet entrance was planned lots of media reporters were there plastering a fake smile on my face I stepped out of the car. The cameras flashed on me and some Indian reporters asked me about my reviews of the Royal Ascot. I spoke a few words praising Yusuf because that's necessary as he would be investing money with a low stake in my company. People will find it fishy if he signed such a big deal over a smaller stake and think that I slept with him. Most of them were interested to know about my personal life and mentioned Armaan's presence. I avoided the question and replied in a single sentence that we didn't cross paths. Answering a few more questions my eyes caught a glimpse of Armaan opening the car door for Veronica. I flee away from that place because I don't want to be the hot topic, Ritika politely cleared my way and helped me inside.

Entering the hall, it was a British castle theme massacred party packed with thousands of people. I searched for the food and snacks corner, the main reason I came to attend this event. My eyes roamed around the place some familiar faces were in the crowd but I didn't feel like approaching them. Yusuf was laughing with a group of men I avoided running into him and let him enjoy the moment of his pride. I was extremely bored and roamed around trying different food items. My mind was wandering in the mesmerizing environment and I bumped into someone carelessly the waiter looked a little startled and begged for an apology lowering his head. "I'm fine... no need to worry..." he nodded his head instantly and walked past me.

He looked a little bit suspicious I was bored so I followed him hiding behind the pillars of the hall. He rushed towards an elegant lady with brunette hair in a green cocktail dress with an emerald mask and stopped him in the corner. I was at a distance from them and couldn't hear their conversation, my eyes followed the lady's hand gestures. She pulled out a small cylindrical glass tube from her purse that had a white powered substance stored in it. She handed it to the waiter, I gasped when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned scared as hell, Ritika looked up and down at me "What? It's a massacred party costume, not a Halloween one. Then why did you yelped seeing me?"