Knock knock

'' Enya are you there ? '' jimin asked while knocking .

He knock for two times but she didn't answer .

'' enya com'on open up I am here to help you walk down stairs .'' he knock again but not a single sound can be heard .

And that's when he starts panicking .

'' Enya denya open up dont jock around like that open the door '' he raised his voice this time but the response was same .

He after trying went downstairs to get the extra key .
'' jimin what happened ?'' Taehyung asked seeing the older rushing to get something .

'' hyung Enya is not opening her door ''

'' she must be sleeping or taking a shower .'' namjoon told him .

'' no hyung I was knocking on the door for past 15 -20 min and that's also I was calling her too but she didn't even said something .I have got the key I will just check on her .'' he said and rush to get back to her room .

Hearing this his brother rushed to her room following jimin .

He quickly opened the door with the key but as soon as they opened the door it was pin drop silence .

'' noona ? Noona ?'' Justin call for her but she didn't response .

'' I will check the bathroom '' yibo said and rushed to the bathroom to check .

'' hyung she is not here .'' he came back panicking.

'

''WHERE THE HELL IS SHE ?''

''You have done your work ? .'' asked the woman .

'' yes mam I have done what you asked for ..but where is she ?''

'' ran away .'' she said while grinning her teeth in anger .

'' WHAT ?!!. How ?''

'' even after being injured she managed to break the security . ''

'' but mam she is injured I dont think she can do that alone. ''

'' what do you mean ''the woman asked confused .

'' mam I think someone helped her getting escape . she is severally injured that she cant even run for long '' the other one explained .

The woman look down thinking then said '' I think that too ok find out is someone behind this ? And who ?'' The woman instructed .

'' yes mam ''

''Also ask jennie about everything .''

'' ok mam ''

ENYA'S POV

Panting hard I crouched down while holding my chest . I hurts a lot .

After running from there I successfully exited the jungle .
Finally ! After almost a month spending in a hell . I am finally free .

And now the first thing I have to do is to go to a safer place not my home .

Suddenly I remembered before leaving she gave me something .

Quickly dialing a number by a phone she gave me .

''Arrange me a place to stay for a while ''

'' I will send you the address ''

I hang the call then look around to see if someone is watching me .

After unlocking the door of the apartment I just fall on the floor . cant even stand anymore .

I am wearing the same clothes I had wear that day of accident .

I close my eyes and remember them .

I miss you all .

A tear left her eyes .

After gathering her leftover strength she manage to stand up but blood started to flow throw my stitches and my wounds which I didn't notice before while running .

I went inside the bedroom and remove all my clothes and saw myself in the mirror while touching the wound in my chest .

'' o-oppa i-its hurting a -a l-lot '' her voice cracked at it .

AUTHOR'S POV

Justin yibo jungkook jimin and taehyung went outside to fresh up their mind well their hyungs sent them there as all they were doing was crying all time .

While coming back justin bumped into someone and he fell down but the man didn't look just keep walking .

'' hey watch out man '' jungkook shouted at the man who didn't even apologize while helping justin to stand up .

'' bastard '' said taehyung

'' cant even see ''

But the thing they didn't even notice was justin's state .

He was just socked .

'' justin ?'' Yibo called him seeing his state .

'' n-noona ..''

*
Tbc 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓
Idk why I write thus chapter suddenly but its just yesterday my first exam went very bad and I am really sad about it .
*sigh
Anyways you dont worry enjoy the chapter .