🅂

Kinn go to the vip room. Where porche and his baby stay.. When he open the door.. He saw porche sit on the bed looking at him while holding their baby in his hand.. So he directly go to porche and kiss his head, forehead, norse and finally in his lips.. This last kiss he start to nipple porche's lips his tears start to roll down.. But suddnly...

Wahhhhhhhhhh...

He hear his baby Cry. So he leave porche lips and look down... His tears again start to fall.. While he take his baby in his arm from porche

He can't trust his eyes. Because he hold their baby in his arm. Who is yesterday stay in his mother tummy.. But now he is in his arm..

Think while he place butterfly kisses all over his baby face. And said i love you...
Otherside that baby who getting his father love start to giggle... Kinn who saw this turn to look at porche with teary eyes and ask...

Why... he is so cute.....

Porche who hear this immediately said.. Because hIs father cute...

No. I am not cute, i am handsome.... Kinn said to porche...

So what you want to prove now. Do you want to say his mother is cute, that's why he is cute... Porche said while give a death glare to kinn. Kinn who saw this..

No no.. His father cute, that's why he is cute..okay. Kinn said. While put his baby near his chest.

Mm. That's better.. Porche said and lay on the bed and start to sleep... He already feed his baby..
Otherside kinn make his baby sleep. And put his craddle..

And go to lay beside porche. And put his hand under porche neck.. Otherside porche who feel kinn presense immediately open his eyes... And saw kinn's teary eyes.. Who is already staring at him. So he wipe kinn's tears..

Yesterday you said to me... I love our baby more than you... Do you remember.. Kinn ask softly..

Oh kinn don't make me remember that..... Porche said.. Because he regret about his words.. He still can't trust he jeloause over his baby...

Porche  you want to remember one thing always that is .. I love you more than anyone in the world... You are my everything... If you think to leave me one day.. Please kill me.. Before you leave. Because without you i am nothing...kinn said while tears are forming in his eyes. Otherside porche pull kinn face towards him and start to kiss.. Kinn also return the kiss softly.. Without lust.. Only fill with love. Affection....

After that kiss porche cares kinn's cheek. Otherside,Kiñn close his eyes and enjoy the touch of porche's

Kinn... You are my everthing too. Without you i can't live... Thanks for everything kinn. Give me a family. That is my dream to have... Also thanks for gave me a beautiful baby...
I love you kinn. You are my life.. Said while porche place his head on kinn's chest.. And fall asleep. Otherside Kinn tears start to fall down while saying
Love you too..

     He still not come out from the incident.. About porche die... He is so scare.. He don't want to close his eyes. Because he think if he close his eyes porche will disappear from his life..........like air