🄳

Evening at p. Station (tawan, big  and ken gone somewhere)

Love
..........
Babe
..........
Love
.........
Babe
.........
My babies mummy..

What kinn? Porche ask in angrily... Because kinn want to feed porche. But porche refuse to eat by kinn's hand....

Oh you love this nick name..kinn said while wink at porche. Otherside porche who see this roll his eyes and ask...

Do you want to marry me. Because you love me or you want to have a baby with me...

I love you thats i want to make a baby with you.. Not a but many...kinn said with loving gaze

Porche who hear this immediately pull kinn neck towards him. And put his face near him.in kinn's mind.. He think porche going to kiss him. But porche.... Dream on.. Said while eat the food in kinn's hand....

Otherside Kinn is dissappoint. But he happy, porche eat by his hand....so he start to feed porche. Porche also eat without fight.. Suddenly porche hold kinn wrist and ask
Did you eat....

Kinn who hear this. Immediately put flirty face and

Oh my wife is..... Before he finish his words.....

Nevermind.. Feed me quickly before tawan come. Porche said,
Otherside Kinn who hear tawan name from porche, he got confuse.. So..

Why.. He ask..

What why. He is my long time crush. If he saw us like this. What he think about me..
Porche said while chewing  the food..

What the fuck.. Why him? Not me..
Also i am more handsome than him..kinn ask in angrily.

Yes you are handsome than him, but he... Before porche finish his words. Kinn feed porche fastly..... With angry and sad..
Otherside porche who see Kinn action start to laugh in his mind.....

Next day morning... Porche come out from the jail, and saw tawan sit on the table.. So he give him a deathly glare, tawan also look at him with a hate face... This two keep giving each other angry gaze. But at the same time. Kinn who saw this, think how porche and tawan look each other with loving gaze but he don't like it.so he immediately come infront of porche and ask. Why are you looking tawan like this..

Porche who see kinn angry face...

Can't you see, his Norse is so cute. I feel like i want to place a kiss on his norse. Porche said dreamly. But kinn feel like want to vomit...

Oh god please stop.said while kinn pull his waist towards him and turn to his team and

Today evening our wedding. So, don't forget to attend, you all are invited.. Said while kinn look at porche's face. Who is already looking at him with irritately.

Otherside when his team come out from the shock. Immediately go near them and congrates in happyly. Tawan also did the same.. But he did with angrily.....

Sometime goes... Porche look at kinn while smiling. Who is already talking with tay happily...
His mind fill with one question...that is..

Am i selfish........