🅀

Skip nine month......

Kinnn i want go to park......

No.....

I want.....

Porche please understand we can't go now....

Baby see your dad is very bad... Porche said while caresing his stomache..otherside kinn who hear this immediately put his face near porche's stomache and said...

Baby.don't hear your ma words... Kinn said while kissing porche's belly... That baby who hear his dad voice.. Immediately response by his kick.

Ouch.. Porche said in pain...also one tear fall from his eye..kiñn who hear porche pain moan.. Feel guilty.. Because whenever he speak with his baby.. His baby kick porche in response.. But that give pain to porche..

Porche.. Kinn call him softly while caresing. But....

Don't speak with me... Said while porche lay on the bed and start to sleep...
Otherside kinn leave porche to sleep. Because if he wake him definately he ask him to take park in the middle night......

So he also about lay on the bed..but suddenly

Kinn i am so hungry.. Porche said while up from the bed slowly.. Otherside kinn who hear this. Immediately place a kiss on porche's lips and his tummy.. But when he feel his baby kick.....

Ahhhhh porche i am so sorry.. I am not expect this...
Please leave my hair.. Kinn said in pain. Because when the baby kick porche hold kinn's hair in angrily

You know already... Your little rascal always kick me.. Whenever you do this.. Fucker...

I hate you both.....

Go and sleep on the sofa... Porche said while leave his hair... Otherside kinn immediately cares his head and said..
Don't sleep. I will cook something for you..

No need.. Porche said..

Why. Are you angry at me...kinn ask softly..

No..

Then..

Why he love you more than me... Porche ask sadly..

Who...

This rascal.. Porche said while pointing at his stomache..

Don't call him by that... Kinn said while giving death glare.. Porche who saw this start to cry....
Kinn who porche tears start to panic..
What.. What happened.. Is there paining. Kinn ask while touch porche's face...

No.. It's paining here. Porche said while pointing at his chest.. Kinn who saw this got confuse. But he put his palm on his chest and start to cares softly...
Why....

You love him more than me...

Oh porche.. Are you jealouse over your own baby... Kinn ask while laughing.. Otherside porche become so anger,,,.. So he come down from the bed and about to walk towards the door.. But his surprise his leg hit by table near the bed and fall on the floor. While calling....
Kinnnnnnn...., his head start to bleed at the same time... His belly hit on the floor.. That's make him even more pain. He immediately lost his conscious.. Otherside kinn who witness this.. Immediately take porche in his arm and start to go towards his car....... And drive towards hospital..

In the whole way... Kinn say so many sorry to porche... While his tears are falling nonstop....because he think this all his fault...