🄸

Kinn and porche leave the place after saying bye to everyone...at eleven pm.They directly go to beach...

In the beach.....

Kinn and porche sit beside each other while looking at the wave... They two keep silent. Only wave and wind sound surround by them...

Why do you love me? Even knowing i am a thief. If you tell the government about me. You will be get awards and reward...... Porche ask while looking at the wave. Kinn who hear this turn to porche and take his hand in his and...

Love is love porche. No matter who you are.. I love you. Even you are a murderer i keep love you.why i start to love you... I don't know. But one thing i am sure. I want to spend my whole life with you..... Even you ask me to leave my job. I will leave for you....because
I LOVE YOU

Otherside porche who hear this. His heart become ease.. So....

Kinn..

Mm

Don't you want to know about my past.. Porche ask softly. Because that old lady said to him. What she speak with kinn...

I want it. But. I can wait  Until you comfortable to open up with your past to me... Kinn said softly while cares porche hand with his.....

my dad ceo of big company.. My mom is house wife....i am the only child in my family..I love my mom so much.he also love me..dad too.we are a small happy family...But my happiness stay with me untill in my tweleve. Because my mom find out my father have another family with his security...
You know.. What is funny here.. He have a eleven years old son with her.... My mom's heart break.. When he know his husband cheat him for more than eleven years..this past year their life all is fill with lie..he can't trust it.because he love him so much. He never expect this. He can't take this pain in his heart. So he without think about me.. Kill himself..and leave me alone in this cruel world..

After one week my father take his family in our house.without single bit of sad for my mom. I am so angry at him. I stop to talk to him. Not like he try to talk with me..

.. That day start my life turn to hell. She stop me from go to school and make me slave in my own house... Sometimes if i not cook well she will beat me..Also heat the spoon in fire and put in my palms. Thats so painful... Sob.. I can't sleep peaceful.. She don't allow me to eat before them.. They make me sit beside dog and give me their abundance food..

This all time my father only sit and watch. Because he love her...

My three years go like this. But one day she held a party in their house. That day one guy lock me on the room and try to ra.. Sob.. Rape me... I struggle to push him. But he start to beat me.. But suddenly i got a knife.. On the floor. I take and stabbe his stomache. And start to run from there.. Also i come out from that house...

But..i don't look the road carefully. Because i focuse to  run from there as much as i can. But suddenly one car hit me.. After that i don't remember anything.......
Porche said everything to kinn while hug him tightly also sobbing.. Otherside kinn pat his back softly.. While he also crying  thinking how much much pain his wife going throw in his past. At the same time. His blood boiling in anger ...feel like want to kill everyone who hurt his wife....

Sometime goes.. Porche leave the hug and wipe his tears and
Don't you need to angry at them.. Because,
I already made them come to street. Because my first work as thief  in thailand in their house... Said while wink at kinn..
Otherside kinn who hear this start to laugh.. While asking..
What they do now..

I don't know.. Maybe they two sleep on the road side..

Where is their son....

He is study in uni...

Oh. How..

I sent him money. Without saying who i am...he also sometimes make me suffer. But i know..Thats all he did.. Because his mother make him to do..Porche said while looking at the wave. Kinn who hear this immediately place a kiss on porche's chin..and..
I love you...said while lean on porche's shoulder...
porche who hear this place a soft smile on his lips and said

I LOVE YOU TOO....

otherside kinn who hear this immediately look at porche in shockingly....