🄹

What....

What what..

You said you love me.. Kinn said with teasing face..

Yes... Porche said..

When..

What when..

When you start to love me... Kinn ask curiously

I start to love you..When you start to flirt with me..

What... Then why you make me suffer...
  Porche who hear this, turn to kinn and hold his hand and said...
You know kinn.. You are my only happiness.. First you start to flirt with me, i really feel irritate. But one week goes.... I don't know why.. I always expect you to come there.and flirt with me..My eyes always search for you.. Some days goes.. I understand i love you but at the same time  you are only flirt with me.. So i thing that you just play with me. That's hurt me like hell. But one month after. You come and confess to me.. I want to say yes.. But that time i realize how much you are mean to me... I don't want to involve you in my Mercy life... That time you know me as one of the coffee maker.. But not a thief ....
I am scare.. you will hate me when you know i am thief ... So i reject it.. I don't want your hateness..i only want your love...

But... That day when you caught me in the bathroom... I am so scare..thinking you will stop loving me.. Stop seeing me... I feel like i want to die. But my surprise.. You start to flirt there. You don't know how much i am happy.....

Also next day you come and ask about marriage... I feel like i want to be selfish for my love.. So i give you stupid challenge. I know very well you will do...
And here we are married now
porche said with tearfull eyes. Otherside kinn who already crying like waterfall. Immediately jump on porche and start to place butterfly kisses all over porche's face...

Hahahaaa kinn stop.. Is tickling me.. Haha. Kinn.. Porche laughing  while try to stop kinn. Some minute goes. Kinn stop kissing and said..
If you love me then why you make me sleep on the sofa... Kinn ask while kiss porche norse....

I want to confess you first..

Now you confess.....
Then we can celebrate our first night here... Said while kinn start to kiss porche. But porche push him off him. And stand from the sand and said..

Dream on said while start to run...

Otherside kinn who hear this stand and ,start to run behind porche while shouting...
Stop porche.. We want to make a baby...