🄻

At seven pm.. Kinn come to his house...
When he enter he don't saw porche.. So he close the door and go to their room. Thinking porche will be there... But when he open the door.his whole house lights turn off. While someone pull him inside the room and start to kiss him. He is first shock. But when he smell the familiar scent from the person he start to return the kiss passionately.....because he think that is porche...

Kinn pull the nake porche towards him and hold his butt cheek in his hand and squeeze softly while kissing... But suddenly porche push him.. He think. He going to fall but no. He fall on the bed. Otherside porche come over him and start to open kinn's dress. Kinn also help him to open his dress. After the both become nake. Kinn push porche under him and place soft kisses on the forehead, norse, lips, jaw, adam apple, middle chest, stomache, belly button, and dig..when kinn come near porche's dig.. He start to tease. And
You know babe.. I love you said while place a kiss on porche's dig and  put the dick on his mouth....and start to suck... Otherside porche moaning mersingly while fucking kinn's mouth... But suddenly he cum inside kinn's mouth.. Otherside kinn leave porche dig and go to capture his lips while exchange the cum with each other....while kinn squeeze porche dig and make it hard again..

But suddenly kinn leave porche's lips and start to suck his neck.... While his hand go under porche and put his one finger into po's hole in slowly.. Otherside porche feel pleasure more than pain. When kinn start to fuck him with his one finger but.. He add one finger again and start to move... Again he add one finger. Now he fuck porche with his middle three finger...

When he feel porche ready for take his dig in his hole... He immediately take out his finger and about to put his dig... But porche stop him and said...

Use condom.. I am not ready to become pregnant...

So kinn said yes.. And open their side drawer and take the lube. He got condom but he not take it... Because he want a baby.. With porche...

So he come between porche legs and put the lube on his dig and lean to place kisses on porche two thighs. After that he hold his dig in his hand and put the tip on porche hole. While he lean and kiss porche. Because he know this will give some pain to porche so he distract porche with kiss..
At the same time he move his dig inside porche hole. In slowly.. Some minute goes he put his whole dig in porche hole.....

Are you... Mmmm okay..... Kiñn ask while moaning because inside porche tight hole he feel so warm. Otherside porche adjust kinn's dick and hug kinn's neck by his hand at the same time he hug kinn's waist by his legs.. And said...
Movee.....

Kiñn who got the permission immediately start to move.. His slow move... Quickly turn in to hard one... He fuck and fuckk.... Untill porche lost his conciouse. At the same time he fill porche hole with his cum....

After that he don't take his dig out from porche hole. But he hug porche and said i love you and start to sleep like that...

(I am not good to, write smut dears so forgive me😊❤️)

... Next day

ten am.... Kinn wake up from the sleep.and stretch his hand in tiredly but. Suddenly he start to blush because he remember what happened in the night.. So he turn to want to saw porche but when he turn his face towards the person. And see  who... His whole world froze.. His tears start to fall while calling...

Biggggggg