🄺

Kinn and porche return their country immediately after that beach incident... Because kinn got emergency call from his head officer...this whole journey kinn sulking at porche. Because he can't touch porche. Moreover porche is the one not allow him to touch.....

After they arrive, kinn take porche to their new house. Kinn buy for them before marriage..

Porche who saw this new house,,immediately ask...
Is this really yours...

Ofcause mine...

When did you buy it..

When you say okay to marriage....

What..
What is your real work.. Porche ask suspiciously..

I am a police man. Also i own a big company in Thailand. I go and check every sunday.. And i have some shares in my brother's company... Kinn said simply..

So you are richest man.. If i know this before.. I come to your house first..
Porche said in dissapointely. Otherside kinn who saw this immediately said..
Don't forget we are family..

Porche who hear family word from kinn. He feel happy.

So, why are you buy this big house for two of us.. Porche ask confusedly..

If i said why i buy this. You will get angry at me.... Kinn said...

No.. Say.. Porche said.

Now we two only.. But some years goes... We will have so many babies... Kinn said while start to run inside the house. When he saw porche angry face. Otherside porche chang his angry face into lovely.. And walk inside the house behind kinn. While smiling....
Because now on he going to live a life for him.. For his love....
He is so happy....

Sometime goes kinn ready to go to station.. He come down from the stairs and directly go to porche. Who is in the kitchen, cooking for them..
And hug him from behind. And put his norse on porche's neck and inhale his scent...while asking.. When you allow me to fuck you...

Otherside porche who hear this immediately turn to kinn and smack his head and...
Why are you so shameless.....

Yes.. I am shameless... But only for you.... Now  answer my question..... Kinn ask with puppy face...

After one year.. Porche said and turn to put the food on the plate and give it to kinn.. Here eat..

I don't want.. Kinn said in angry. And look at porche with red eyes...

Kinn eat first..

I said i don't want.... Kinn said while about to turn. Porche hold his hand and push him on the chair and said....
If you eat this quickly. We can celebrate our first night today. If you..... Before porche finish his words.. Kinn take the food and start to eat fastly.....and finish it quickly

Sometime goes, kinn pull porche towards him and place a kiss on his lips and said....

Don't forget what you said......