🄶

Kinn and porche come out from the airport, while carrying their luggage. But suddenly...
Kinn.. Porche call.. Otherside kinn immediately stop his walk and turn to porche and ask what..

Here take my luggage with you.. Porche said while give his bag to kinn.
Kinn immediately take the bag from porche and look at him confuse. Because that bag is not heavy..

Kinn you go and wait for me at the hotel room. I will come tomarrow. Porche said while cares his head back with guiltly...
Otherside kinn understand porche going to do something.. So he said okay. But carefull.

Porche who hear kinn word become emotional. But he control it and said..
I promise you. This is the last time.. I go without telling you what i going to do....

Mm fine.. But give my kiss. Kinn said while pouting his lips. Otherside porche who saw kinn pouty lips.. Immediately put a face ARE YOU FOR REAL...

Come on... Kinn said.
Mm fine. But just one peck.. Porche said while go near kinn and place a soft kiss. But kinn hold porche's waist and deeper their kiss. After sometime..

Oh god,, please guys... This is not bedroom. One guard said to them. With anniying face. Because he is thirty nine years old. Still he don't get anyone as his partner...

KinnPorsche who hear this immediately leave each other amd say sorry to that guard and take  taxi separetely....

One hour goes.. Kinn arrive his hotel room and put their luggage on a table and lay on the bed. Because he is so tired...
But his mind keep thinking porche...
He is so worry.. But at the time he know very well about Phoenix. So definately porche will come to him safely.. But...

I want to stop him from stealing other people's money... But... How...... Ah yes...
If i make him pregnant.. He don't go any where...
But i want to fuck him tomarrow.. That's can make him pregnant quickly.. After this baby born. I can give another one...

Keep thinking kinn fall asleep..

..........

In the morning kinn feel something on his chest. So he open his eyes and when he saw porche lay on his chest..he immediately hug him tightly while place a kiss on porche's head and said..
I love you..while start to again sleep.

Sometime goes they both wake up from their sleep. And take shower separetely...
And change their dress..
After some time kinn on the tv.. And start to watch. Otherside porche play game..

But suddenly in news channel....

Yesterday night at tweleve pm..one person enter xxx bank.. And steal the money. But that's money belong to only one person.. That person is president of this country.. Anounce the news..

Kinn who hear this immediately look at porche, who already look at him with a smirk face...