🄱

ten minutes goes,kinn get back his concious. But his head start to aching. So he pat his head back while stand from the floor. After that he go to near sink, and wash his face.
After sometimes,kinn get his strength,So he want to leave this place and see what happening out side...but when he about to leave the washroom.he saw a chain  on the floor.he immediately take it.and recognize thats belong to porche. So he put the chain in his pocket and start to walkout.

In the evening... Kinn and his teams directly go to rose cafe. Because they are so tired and hungry.after searching phoenix...

Inside the cafe...
Everyone order their favourite and go to sit on the table. Otherside kinn, directly go to porche who is already making coffee...

Here, take it...
and get.out.from.my side.. Porche said while give the coffee to kinn. He already see kinn is come inside. So he immediately make kinn's favourite.
Otherside kinn..took the coffee and take a one sip  while looking at porche. Who is already give him death glare...

After taste the coffee..

Oh my wife is so carring.. Kinn said while wink at porche.

Wife,my ass..porche said while looking at a baby. Who is play with his mother. Kinn who is notice this immediately ask..
If you want one, you can ask me, i will give you grandly.. Kinn said to porche. Otherside porche got confuse, so he ask..

What do you mean.

I mean we can also make a baby or...maybe more.kinn said while put his coffee cup on the table. Otherside porche come near kinn and smack his head and said.. Fuck you...

Kinn who hear this immediately hold porche waist and pull near him. And wishper.. I am the one who fuck you....

Kinnnnnnn.. Call porche and punch kinn's stomache hardly...
Kinn who got the hard punch from porche.. Immediately hold the table for supporting. While his tears are start to roll down... Otherside his team who see this immediately run to him. And..

Are you okay sir.. Tawan ask while about to hold kinn. But kinn reject his help immediately,

You all finish eatting, you can go to station. I will come after sometimes. Said while kinn cares his stomache...

Okay sir.. Kinn's team said and leave the place..

After his team leave.... Kinn stand infront of porche,

Oh god. Can you please leave this place. I want to make coffee for customers... Porche said irritately. Because kinn stare at him like he is hungry for so many days...

Kinn who hear porche voice immediately come out from his dream and said...
Can you put your shirt button..

Why.. This is fashion. Porche said while open his fourth button... Otherside kinn immediately come near him and put porche's shirt button forcefully while giving a death glare to porche. And

. This view of your body is only belongs to me..kinn said possessively. While take porche's chain from his pant. And put porche neck.
Otherside porche standing annoyingly. Because he can't stop kinn's mouth.

Some minute goes.
When you going to marry me. Kinn ask while drink another coffee. Porche can't stand... So..

If you put me in the jail for twenty four hours... I will marry you. Porche said because he think no one can caught him.
Otherside kinn who hear this. Place a serious face and  So.. Ready to make me daddy. Said kinn while give a flying kiss and leave the place...

Mm. We can see my future husband....porche said in his mind while looking at the kinn's back....

❤❤❤