🄾

Porche can we do it.....

No...

Why...

Are you forget your promise....

What promice....

When i am sick you promice me... Without my permission you are not going to touch me... Porche said while put the coffee infront of kinn...

But that promise i made it one week before.. Now that promice expired.... Kinn said while take the coffee...

Sir can you move. I want to get my order... Tawan ask to kinn irritately who is beg for his wife for sex.. Infront of him..

You idiot go and get from that guy.. Said kinn..because he suddenly remember how porche look at tawan..LOVELY...in police station. Also said tawan norse is cute

Otherside porche who saw kinn jealouse face immediately..
Sir wait i make special coffee for you.. Said and about to give it to tawan. Kinn snatch and start to drink quickly.. Thank god.. That is ice coffee.....
Again porche make it.. Again kinn drink it....
This scene keep repeating....

After drank fifty ice coffee kinn become tired.. So he think to chase out tawan from this cafe. So he turn his side.. But his surprise tawan nowhere to see. So he ask porche where is he....

He already go.. When you start to drink third coffee..... Porche said.while laughing his ass off. Thinking his husband stupidity...

Oh porche you are bad. See my stomache become like three months pregnant... Kinn said while cares his stomache.....

You are the one. Who snatch the drink and drank out of jealousy.... Porche said....

Otherside kinn make angry face and about to go..

Kinnn... Porche call him.. So he stop and turn to porche.. Thinking porche will give him a good bye kiss...but his surprise...

Don't forget to pay the bill for fifty ice coffee....

Kinn who hear this,walk near porche and pull his face towards him and bite his lips...

Ahhhhh...porche shout in pain. Who are in the cafe turn to them and saw with confuse face..at. Porche broken lips..and kinn guilty face

Baby..... Kinn call him softly...

Don't call me by that.... Porche said while touch his broken lips...

See.. I will do whole house work Also cook one month.. Ah.. okay.. Don't angry at me... Kinn said.. No beg to porche who is already give him death glare...

Mm fine... Said porche...
Otherside kinn let out a big breathe.. Because he think that porche will tell him...you can't kiss me or hug me or cuddle me on the sleep for one month...

..............................