🄵

Don't you have any shirt.... Kinn ask while looking at porche up and down..

I have. Porche said while put a cap on his head.

You have then, why don't you wear.. Kinn ask possesively..

Otherside porche turn to kinn and ask..
What's your problem..
Don't you know fashion..

This is only belong to me. Kinn said while pointing at porche upper body..

Aish kinn. I am not going out  only with underwear..porche said while take his luggage.and start to walkout the room.. Otherside kinn look porche behind and sigh heavily. Because he can't win against porche..
He also take his luggage and follow porche. While looking his wife's back....

In the plane....
Porche and kinn sit beside each other. While kinn keep sighing. Otherside porche got irritate. Because he draw something in his i pad. Kinn's sound make him disturbe.. So.

Kinn why are you sighing time to time.. Porche asking kinn with annoying voice...

You see, that girl keep looking at you. Kinn said while give a death glare at the girl. Who keep looking at his wife...

So what..that is her eyes, she can look anything she want..

But she eyeing at my wife..kinn said angrily. Because porche seems like not care...

Kinn,I don't look at her right....,

Yes, but... Can we change our seat.. Kinn ask... Because he really don't like how she look at porche.. Otherside porche  let out a big breath and said.. Okay...

Sometime goes, plane start to move......

In the midnight,
Babyyyyyyyyyy

What kinn..

Can you give me a kiss....

What the fuck...

Not fuck babe.. Just kiss....

Oh kinnn..

Pleaseeeeeee

Mm. Porche said the only two letter.. But kinn.. Immediately pull face towards him and start to kiss, porche also return the kiss ... Not just peck. But quick make out

After that kiss, kinn leave porche neck and turn to that girl. Who is already froze on the spot... And said..

He is my wife..hear it correctely. If you turn your face our side even one time. I will make sure you can't turn your face  anyside. All your life. Got it....

The girl who hear this warn from kinn immediately nod her head as yes....

Otherside porche who see what kinn do immediately pinch kinn's waist...

Ouch said while Kinn rub his waist.. And look at porche...

Do you want to sleep on the sofa in your life long... Porche ask kinn.
Otherside kinn who hear this. Immediately shake his head as no.

Don't you want then... Behave well until we arrive the place...
Porche said and turn to continue his drawing...

Otherside kinn lean on the seat and close his eyes. While dreaming his house fill with their children...