🄷

Where are we going.. Kinn ask while sit on the passenger seat beside porche.

Somewhere... Porche said while start to drive... Otherside kinn look at porche.. And ask..
Are you for real...

Yes.. Said while porche put a chewing gum in kinn's mouth and said.. Keep quite untill we arrive the place...

After three hours driving finally they arrive the place.....

Kinn who saw this place got confuse. Because infront of him.. A big house.. Like mansion. He don't know. Why porche take him here.otherside porche who saw kinn's confuse face immediately hold his hand and said.

Come on...
Kinn who saw porche hold his hand, he become happy. Because this is the first time porche hold his hand... Think while he start to walk beside porche....

When they enter the house. Kinn froze on the spot.. Because that house fill with children and some elders... Also some people who are sit on wheel chair.
Suddenly some children who saw them immediately run to them and hug porche tightly..while saying

P'po we miss you.....
Otherside porche also hug them back while said.. I also miss you...

Ah.. Ah.. Enough guys.. Leave him. Said while a old lady come to them. That children who hear her voice immediately leave porche and look back at kinn. Who is push by them. When they hug porche...

Suddenly that children go near kinn and ask

Who are you handsome p.....

Porche who hear this immediately go near kinn and hold his hand while said..
He is my husband.... That's children who hear this clap their hand happily.
Otherside,

Happy marry life.. Said the old lady.. With lot of happiness....

Thanks mam... Kinn said.. At the same time,
Thanks ma said while porche come and hug her tightly......
Kinn who hear ma word from porche got shock. Because he think porche don't have family....

Sometime goes  that old lady take kinn with her..near the garden...

They two walk beside each other in silently. But suddenly...

Are you porche's mother.... Kinn ask slowly...

Yes,, i am a mother for him. But not real mother..... She said.. Kinn understand what is the meaning of her words..

I find him... In thailand xxx city.. He is unconscious that's time. His body fully injuries. Like some one toture him.i immediately admit him on the hospital. I don't have heart to leave him there. So i take him with me after he recover..... I ask him what happened, but he never ever say....
Three years past he live here with me and other children.. He is so lovely.. ..our life goes well

, suddenly one day we face a big problem... Because who are donate money for running this orphanage. They are stop to donate in same time......including government.
We don't know why. What happened them.
Why they stop to donate... We ask so many people to help. But no one come to help.. Suddenly porche said he want to go somewhere.... I also allow him..
After two days he come with a big bag fill with money. I am first shock and ask him how he got this.. He said he steal this money from one of the donar. I am so angry at him. So i about to slap.. He hold my hand and said....
This is belong to us... They steal from people. I steal from them. This is not wrong.... After that word i start to  think of children who are sleep in hungrily without proper food.. Without study.. So i accept it... After thet he keep doing..he not only help this orphanage.. But he help many...also in thailand..

But yesterday he come to me and give a big large bag with money and said.... This money is enough for life long run to this orphanage... Also i want to stop my work as phoenix... And i am going to start a new life with my husband as porche..

I am so happy when i hear that. Because this past years he live for us.. But now on he going to live a life for him...

Said the lady and look at kinn, who is  stand with tearfull eyes. Because kinn never ever expect.. This...

Thanks kinn. For accept him... And make him stop his dangerous work..i think he is lucky to have you

No no mam. I am the one who lucky to have him...

Sometime goes they come inside.the house.. Kinn immediately take his. Phone in his hand and take a picture of porche

Because this is the first time he saw porche like this......
Also in his mind...

I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU AND LOVE YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH...