Chapter 47: Transaction Talks With the Navy

Start from the beginning

"Is it really worth spending that much money just to buy wood?" Aokiji asked while frowning.

"That's worth it" Tsuru nodded, "The ship repair fee provided by the Gally-La Company has also increased compared to before even several times higher than before. By using these funds, we were able to save a large amount of our expenses which were used for ship repairs as well as other things."

"10 billion berries, if we use it to buy wood at least we can get as much as 20 thousand units of wood" Chaton said calmly.

"Yes, that's about 20 thousand units of wood. Warships themselves are usually made using wood as much as 1500 to 2500 wood. Meanwhile, the price of shipbuilding that we ordered to the Gally-La Company for each unit currently reaches a value of 2.5 billion berries. Meanwhile, the cost of repairs provided by the Gally-La Company has now reached 100 million berries to 1 billion berries with each level of damage being different in price. The greater the damage, the greater the cost of repairing the ship."

"100 million berries to 1 billion berries? That's too much expense." Aokiji said seriously.

"That cost is very high indeed" Tsuru nodded, "That's why Sengoku and I have made the decision to use the currently unused funds to buy wood from the Fortis Kingdom so that we can reduce the expenses of the Navy. If we continue to rely on the Gally-La Company to repair our warships to keep them stable with quality. We had to spend a lot of money to get that."

"The purpose of this meeting is also to discuss this with you guys" Sengoku said seriously, "We need an agreement from all of you to use these funds. Should we buy wood from the Fortis Kingdom or use the Gally-La Company to repair our ship?"

"I have no problem using the funds to buy wood for the Fortis Kingdom" Garp said calmly and directly, "By the way, who will send the wood later? Is it Hashirama Senju?"

Sengoku nodded, "According to Gion. Hashirama was the one in charge of the task. So we might meet him in the future if this cooperation can happen. In addition, I also currently have obtained Hashirama's den-den mushi number. We can try to communicate with him and ask him about this."

"Hashirama Senju" Akainu narrowed his eyes seriously.

"Don't act rashly, Sakazuki" Sengoku said seriously, "Even though Hashirama Senju is a fugitive. However, he has no conflict with us and he is not a pirate. Our Navy is only in charge of capturing pirates and not someone like Hashirama Senju. Don't make our Navy add more terrifying enemies than the Yonkou. It's just the Yonkou that make it difficult for us. Don't let the Fortis Kingdom turn against us until they will attack us. We cannot bear the damage like the World Government due to their previous attack."

Akainu was silent for a moment then nodded.

"Hahaha... If Hashirama Senju sent it, I agree. I also want to meet him in person and want to see someone who dares to make a direct attack on the World Government. Besides..." Garp grinned excitedly, "I want to try fighting him. The one who defeated Whitebeard... He must be very strong and worth fighting against"

"Arara~ Haven't seen Garp-san this excited in a long time" Aokiji said with a smile, "I have no problem using the funds. As long as it can help improve the performance of the Navy. I agree to use it"

All the Marines quickly agreed with this decision even Akainu also immediately agreed to improve the performance of the Navy. Get everyone's approval. Sengoku immediately took out his den-den mushi and contacted Hashirama. Everyone was silent because they wanted to hear the conversation.

Will the Navy be able to establish a cooperative relationship with the Fortis Kingdom or not?

Communication links are quickly connected.