Something in common

1979, September 10th

"And you're sure that potion works? I don't want her dying on me." Lucius looked down at the small vial in his hand. "Do you think I'll give you a potion for your wife without ever testing it before?" Severus was indignant. How could his friend think he would try his potions on his wife.

Of course, he had planned a longer test phase before delivering the finished end product. To be precise, this test phase lasted 1 year and 8 months. Several cats, dogs, horses and owls have been cared for and all, without exception, produced the desired result: male offspring.

Lucius snorted. "Well, I hope you're aware that I'll cut off your hand if it's a girl? I kept her waiting for years...hopefully it was worth it. Her own mother thinks she's too stupid to have children , I have to listen to her whining every day and hope that she doesn't spill the tea..."

Lucius and Narcissa's marriage was still unconsummated, it had been 2 years since the wedding and Abraxas had moved into the city mansion in London to give the young couple some more privacy. This was promptly used in such a way that Lucius moved to the largest bedroom on the 3rd floor and Narcissa to the second largest bedroom on the 1st floor. They never spent a night together again, why should they? Severus was assigned to need a potion that would guarantee a male offspring. Narcissa distracted herself with beautiful things. Dresses, perfumes, shoes and makeup. Lucius also distracted himself with beautiful things. Mainly other women. He still knew where he belonged to and as soon as that child was born he would be there for his family. Not like his father...

"3 drops in the morning, noon and night before you... well, you know what... Not more than three drops, we don't want twins, do we?" Severus winked. Lucius' eyes widened. "WHAT?" he blurted out. "Merlin, calm down, that was a joke! Overdosing causes nausea, nothing more. So you're just spoiling it for yourself. Anyway, have a good time tonight...", with these words his best friend climbed back in the fireplace in Lucius' study and disappeared. Lucius looked at the bottle again. "NARCISSA!!!!!", he literally screamed for his wife, it didn't matter whether she was on the 3rd floor or in the dungeon, she just had to hear him and take the first 3 drops of the potion right away.

Narcissa dropped the lipstick as Lucius' voice thundered through the house. "What the hell does he want now..." she mumbled, rolling her eyes. She stood and examined her work in the mirror. Yes she was really good looking, the witch in the boutique was right, ruby ​​red was definitely her colour.

"What is it, my darling?" Her sugary voice floated through her husband's study. Lucius smiled at her, he usually never did. Was he drunk? "Guess.", he said. No, he wasn't drunk. "I don't know... good news from the Ministry?", she couldn't think of anything else that could make him so happy. Her husband placed a small vial with a bluish liquid in it on the desk in front of her. "No, better. Look." And Narcissa looked. But she didn't understand anything. "What's that?" she finally asked, examining the liquid more closely. "This, my dear, is our son. Severus has finished the potion. The time has come." Narcissa went white and sat down in the chair in front of the massive table. "It's time..." she repeated quietly and the corners of her mouth twisted into a broad smile.

"And you promise me you won't be too rough?" Narcissa sat again on the far edge of the bed, pulling the covers as close to her as possible. "Merlin, how many times do you want to ask me that?" He understood that his wife was upset but this constant questioning didn't make it any easier for him. "Now we'll turn off the light and just whisper, it's best not to say anything anymore, do you think you can do that?" Narcissa sighed and nodded.

When the lights went out, a strange stillness settled in the room. Only the rustling of the bed covers could be heard. Lucius eased his way under Narcissa's covers and kissed her cheek gently. This caused the poor girl to turn bright red. Thanks to the darkness in the room, Lucius couldn't see it. He let his hands wander and slowly pushed his wife's nightgown up over her hips as he bent over her and kissed her lips. Narcissa's head went haywire. A thousand thoughts swirled around, most of them positive. He could be that sensitive and kind?

Lucius inhaled his wife's scent. She smelled so good... would the potion work? Why hadn't he kissed her all these years, her lips were so soft... would the potion work? Her skin felt so good- would the potion work?

When Narcissa finally took the initiative and put her hands on Lucius' buttocks, thoughts about the potion's effectiveness were quickly forgotten. Screw it, Lucius thought to himself. He wanted this woman. Now. And he wanted to show her that it was worth waiting almost 5 years for what was about to come.

"Oh my God!" Narcissa's eyes widened, it didn't hurt a bit as Lucius entered her, it felt more like he was finally filling the permanent emptiness inside her. Lucius gasped. She dug her nails into his back, causing her husband to flinch. And hit a pretty sensitive spot. "Ahh!" moaned Narcissa, immediately biting her lip. Lucius grinned. He slowly began to move, her moans cheering him on, his breathing quickened and he closed his eyes. "Faster?" he finally asked. "Faster!", was her reply.

Lucius made Narcissa happy. No one has ever touched her like that in her entirelife. Never in her life has anyone fulfilled her like this. She wanted more, she wanted everything. And preferably every night. Three times. How could Lucius have been without it for the last few months, years? How could he not want that incredible feeling five times a day?

He moved faster and faster, kissing her cheeks, her neck, gently biting her earlobe and stroking her thighs. Narcissa felt great. And after initial difficulties, she had actually relaxed and found pleasure in the matter. After all these years, Lucius realized that he and his wife had something that connected them. That they both enjoyed it. They had something in common. Something they loved both. Sex. Who would have thought that?

She dared more and more and kissed him back, biting his lip and pulling on it. She was driving him insane, how could a girl with no experience at all be so detached? So free? So- oh god! Lucius' eyes widened. The feeling grew more and more intense and he knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Narcissa seemed to feel the same way, pushing her hips towards him and moaning loudly. "I- what? Ah!" she blurted out and Lucius felt her tighten around him, starting to throb. His thrusts got harder and he finally got what he needed. After a few moments his climax was reached and he shot his load into her, slumped over her and slowly exhaled. "That was... great..." he whispered. Narcissa, still breathing heavily, swallowed loudly and turned her head towards him. "Yes... great... can we do it again?"