Chapter 20

This chapter is dedicated to charm. Thank you for your lovely comments.

.......
Third Person's POV

Daya Knight aka Days, as Hazel calls her, walked into the abandoned park just in time to meet her other conspirator, who wore a black hoodie over his head.

She didn't even know the guy from Adam. She got pinned to a wall by the dude and he asked whether she knew anyone named Hazel Brown. Walla! They began their plotting from there.

.......

"Hi TRUD!", Daya says cheerfully while the dude just nods.

"Where are the others? You said you had volunteered", Daya asks while looking around.

"I do have volunteers but they prefer to stay anonymous and in the shadows. I'm representing them", the TRUD dude responds and brings out a dog picture.

"This is the exact breed of dog Hazel likes. I did a bit of research. We will use the dog to lure her to the road and then one of my volunteers will perform a hit-and-run", he explains with a sadistic smile.

"Dude that's perfect. I can't wait to see her pesky little face when she's on the brink of death. You and your volunteers should keep on monitoring her till you get the chance to strike, okay?", Daya says in a bossy tone causing the dude to chuckle sadistically.

"Girl, I'll do what I want to do. Not what you say I should. Understood?", he asks menacingly, which caused Days to gulp and nod.

A branch suddenly snapped, followed by a string of curses.

"Come out right now or I'll shoot. I don't hesitate", the TRUD dude threatens to cause the culprit to walk out from the bush and it turned out to be none other than Daniel.

{A/N: Y'all remember him right? The dude that got his butt kicked by Hazel.}

The poor guy was about to leave and alert Hazel when bad luck got on his side. He got the worst shock when he saw that Daya was helping out in the conspiracy.

"How can you be so cruel Daya? Hazel never did anything to you. Why do you hate her?", Daniel asks in disgust.

"I feel threatened by her. She's a lowlife, pesky little thing and I want her gone. Oh, my sweet Daniel! You can't understand", Daya responds while running her hand down his hands in a sickening manner.

Daniel had never felt so disgusted in his entire life. He would have pushed her away but he was being held with a gun to his head. He didn't want to risk getting killed by just a single mistake.

"Now, you will not inform Hazel or anyone close to her about this plot or you risk being killed or worse your parents. I always keep my promises and I'm watching you", TRUD says with a smirk curved on his lips which Daniel found sickening but ended up nodding.

"Daniel, you'll help us out now by being our Watchman or should I say monitoring spirit over Hazel. You will watch her and give us updates", Daya adds with a straight face.

"I'm not helping you out. You're both sick!", Daniel exclaims with a frown but a hit to the head silences him.

"Was I asking you? No. Was I telling you? No. I was commanding you. You will do it. You don't want your 5year old sister getting hurt now, do you?", She asks with a twisted smile.

Daniel couldn't risk his parents or sister getting hurt. Even if these were empty threats-which they weren't-he couldn't risk it. His only appeal was to nod.

"Good. Now scram and go do your job. You have my number. I expect updates every hour", Daya says and Daniel nods then walk away.

Deep within him, he knew he wasn't going to do the job. They knew too and they were going to teach him a lesson.

.......

"Now all we need is an opportunity to perform this shit and get it over with", Daya mutters with a frown.

TRUD looks at Daya suggestively, which she understood immediately and lip locked with him.

Author's Note
Hey guys.
Sorry for the super short chapter.

Anyways, who do you think is TRUD?
Who are the volunteers?
Which lesson would they teach Daniel?

Let me know what you think, okay?

So let's go to the question of the day >>>

Question of the Day:
What is/is your favourite food[s]?

My Answer:
Bread, Tea/Coffee, Ice cream, Spaghetti, Pizza and my indigenous food > Cooked Yam Flour [Amala] and Soup.

What's yours? Lemme know in the comment.

Shout-out Time:

Shout-out to people from Thailand. Even the name is so good to pronounce. I hope y'all are all good. Love you ❤️✨

Thank You!
Take Care!
Stay Safe!
Love you ❤️