Chapter 5

Elizabeth's POV

Dear Diary,
I can't believe I finally have a friend. And I'm also friends with Christina Duke too. Gosh! She's my crush's sister. I have a huge crush on Christian. He's so hot. But I don't think he'll like someone like me.
My own parents abandoned me so why would he want me. God! Sometimes I'm just so stupid. I won't focus on the negativity for now. Now, back to my new found friendship.
Hazel is so nice even though she's cold to most people. You know the feeling that you have when you see someone you connect with and can easily relate with, that was exactly what I felt when I first talked to Hazel. It was like we just connected. Well, today was actually the first time I'll actually talk to Christina also called Tina, for short. She's also nice but not so polite but she's still friendly and a bit polite too, I guess.
So I met Hazel's brother, Jason, today and he's cool and super friendly. A bit contrast to Hazel's personality. Hazel is so much like a sister to me. I know we just met today but she makes me feel like me. I probably sound crazy right now.
I made Hazel and Jason meet my Nana (my grandmother but I prefer to call her Nana) and she immediately loved them well not before questioning more like interviewing them but I know my Nana just wants me to be safe. It turns out that we live a few streets away from each other.
We got ice cream at my favourite ice cream place which is Ice cream Palace, owned by Mrs. Duke. The twins mom. We also bumped into Christian, Liam and Christina. We (Hazel and I) chatted with Tina a bit while Jason talked with Christian and Liam.
After getting ice cream, Jason and Hazel dropped me off and chatted a bit with my Nana before they left. God, thank you for my new friends especially Hazel. Even if I don't really have parents, I know I have friends.

Love❤️
Elizabeth.

After writing in my diary, I close it and place it in my safe, then I do a video call with Hazel and Tina.

"Hey girls", Tina says excitedly and waves at us through the phone. She's dressed in a pink silk night gown while Hazel is dressed in sweatpants and a sport bra and I'm wearing a silk short and top.

(Tina's dress)

(Hazel's cloth)

(Hazel's cloth)