"How'd you manage to get past my security, Emra!?!?" Dean yelled. 

"You didn't even attempt to check your security until I'd already entered the building, which was foolish on your part. You have your smart moments, but right now, you're about to regret what you've tried to pull tonight." Emra explained. 

"Oh really? And what makes you think that pitiful couple has beaten me?" 

"Even when they haven't even beaten you physically, they've gotten past your trickery and haughtiness. All you do is talk, but you never act to reflect that mouth of yours. And besides, you know about what's happened to everyone that came before you, those two... they've proved me wrong each and every time, so don't doubt them for even a second." Emra monologued. 

"And you're supposed to make me believe those words, Emra?" 

"See for yourself." 

So Dean listened to the greenette and glanced back out the window and couldn't believe his eyes.

Katsuki got in position as Izuku ran right towards him, jumped straight into the air and then made her feet meet where his hands were. The second her feet made contact with Katsuki's hands, he made explosions grow in his hands and then–with all his strength–threw the greenette straight into the air. 

She looked like a rocket from how fast she was going, and reached her hands out as she was getting closer to the falling blond. 

"Katsuma!!!" 

"Mama!!!" 

Katsuma lifted his hands out and fell right into his mother's chest and hugged her tightly. 

"I got you! I'm here, Katsuma." 

"Mama!" Katsuma's fear vanished like smoke and smiled happily. 

"Heh- got him."

"W-W-What!?!? They managed to catch him at this height!?!" 

"Like I told you, those two are more special than you think." Emra added with a subtle smile. 

'No! My plans, everything was going well, but now... I'll lose!' Dean thought. 

"So why don't you make this easy for the both of us and give up now before I end up hurting you?" Emra suggested. Dean clenched his teeth and stood at that window fuming with rage to the point that his calm and collected icy heart began to crack. 

"You might think this is just the end of things, but you're wrong again, Emra!" Dean stated and then jumped straight out the window. 

"What? He jumped? Since when did he have the balls to do that?" Emra muttered.

As they were falling, Izuku happened to look up and watched Dean jump out the window. 

'He jumped out the window? Don't tell me he's trying to kill himself so he doesn't get all the blame for what he just pulled? Then I'll make sure he doesn't get that luxury.' 

"KACCHAN!!!" Katsuki jerked his head up to the falling greenette. 

"YOU BETTER CATCH HIM AND HOLD HIM DOWN!!!" she demanded. 

The blond didn't know what she meant at first, but once he caught a glance at Dean falling from the sky, he understood the assignment. 

"Heh- Don't gotta tell me twice!" he smirked and pulled his arms behind him and shot up straight into the sky.