55: Doubt & Trust

It's been a few days since the incident with Katsuki and Katsuma having their body's switched, and the family finally got news about the situation. 

"I contacted my friend from America, and he said he'd be flying in tomorrow, so that means that Katsuki and Katsuma will go back to normal." Emra stated. 

"Finally! Then I can find that crazy chick and give her what's coming!" Katsuki exclaimed. 

"Kacchan, calm down. And you're positive that this friend will be able to turn Kacchan and Katsuma back to normal?" Izuku asked. 

"Like I told you before, this friend of mine turned me into a child years ago when I was still a hero and he was still a villain. He was also the one that turned me back to normal afterwards so I assure you that everything will be fine." 

"R-Right. But what took your friend so long to respond?" 

"You don't need to know that." 

"O-Okay." 

"I'll be leaving now and coming back tomorrow with my friend. So don't worry, they'll be just fine, and if Alex does this to them or you or anybody, my friend will be able to fix it." 

"Mn. Take care, Emra."

'Hah- I really hope Emra's friend can really fix Kacchan and Katsuma back to normal. I feel like I've had to double my work around here for the past few days since Kacchan isn't able to really help. I wonder how Emra became friends with someone that was a villain so easily? Maybe the guy instantly regretted facing Emra back then and they made a truce or something, don't know. Oh well.' the greenette thought as she headed to the living room to see Katsuki playing with the kids–even when Katsuma looks like an adult at the moment. 

'But I have to make sure that once they're back to normal that this doesn't happen to them again. Oh yeah... Emra told us that the next target was most likely gonna be Dean, but it ended up being Alex first. I wonder if this Dean guy chickened out after what's happened to his brother and sister. Not sure.'

Right when she was about to sit down on the couch, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket to see it was an unknown number calling her. 'Hm? I don't know this number. I'll just ignore it.' she thought as she turned off her phone. 

But moments after doing so, her phone lit up again to reveal the same unknown number again. 

'What gives? I ignored them once, so what makes them think I should answer?' she thought. 

"What's up with that face, Deku?" 

The greenette looked up to see the little blond looking at her and frowning at her. 

"Ah- it's nothing, it's just this unknown number keeps calling, but I'm just gonna ignore them a second time and maybe-" 

"Is that them again?" Katsuki asked, pointing at her phone to see her phone light up again. 

"Grrr– WHAT?!?! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!?!?" she yelled as her cat ears poofed on her head and twitched.

"Izuku Midoriya." 

The greenette instantly stopped her anger as she listened to the voice on the other line, it was a voice that she'd never heard of before. 

"Ah- u-um, that's me." 

"Hmph, sounds like Damian was right, you get annoyed quite easily." the voice on the line said. 

'What? Damian? Wait a second-'