3: Sting

As she kept pacing through the kitchen back and forth, Izuku kept thinking over and over about the plan Ron told her earlier that day, and she was getting nervous. 

'When's the last time me and Kacchan had sex, was it before I had the twins? It has to be, but that was so long ago, will I be good enough to pull this off? Oh, why did I agree to do something like this when it feels like it's been ages since the last time I did that!?!' Izuku yelled in her head. 

"Mama." 

"Ah- y-yes, K-Katsuma?" 

"I'm thirsty." he stated. 

"O-Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. I promised to get you something to drink and I forgot, here you go." Izuku said as she knelt down and handed the little boy a plastic cup filled with water.

"Is papa coming home today, mama?" Katsuma asked. 

"I-I don't know, but I'm sure he will." Izuku answered. 

"Ermmm... I wish papa would put me to bed or read a story to me." Katsuma pouted. 

"I know, I'm sorry Katsuma. Your dad is a really busy person, so maybe I'll tell him that you want him to put you to bed or read you a story if he comes home tonight. How does that sound?" Izuku asked sweetly. 

"Mn!" 

"Good, now it's almost your bedtime, so let's get you in the bath." 

"Okay~"

He paced the streets after having dinner all by himself, and Katsuki fought his inner self to not drink any alcohol for the night too. 

'I really needed a drink, but Deku wouldn't be happy with me if she found out I drank.' he thought, trying to imagine what the greenette would say. 

"Kacchan, you're a lightweight when it comes to alcohol, and do you realize how bad that is for your liver? What if the kids found out you were drunk, don't you think they wouldn't be happy with their dad who would pass out in front of them?" 

Every time he thought of his wife, he'd just smile and laugh at the thought, but after what happened this morning, it felt bittersweet. 

'Does Deku... not love me anymore? But what did I do wrong to make her not love me? I know she has a problem of hiding things from me, but we promised each other not to hide anything anymore. So is she gonna keep her distance from her own husband for something that I didn't do?' he thought as his chest was throbbing with fear.

He opened the front door to the house and trotted inside while trying not to make much noise. He closed the door behind and and slowly walked through the house and noticed how dark it was around. 

"Well you're home early." 

He jolted by the voice and tripped and ate the floor without realizing it. 

"Please don't tell me you're drunk again." Katsuki rubbed his face and looked up to see Izuku standing in front of him and holding her hand out to him. 

"Deku..." 

"Are you gonna take my hand or just stay sitting on the floor?" she asked. 

"Ah- well it was your fault for making me jump." he said as he took her hand and she helped him up off the floor. 

"I made tea, did you want some?" she asked. 

"Oh-... sure." he mumbled, and she walked straight into the kitchen and made a cup of tea for him.