14: Line 'Em Up

"Oh, Emra, and~" Izuku paused as she looked to see there was a man standing behind her cousin, but it wasn't Takashi. Though it wasn't Takashi, she could tell that she'd met this man before, but it might've been a while. 

"Ah- You look familiar." Izuku noted, pointing at the man. 

The man had Sapphire Blue hair and eyes, his hair was pulled back nice and neat and he wore a black suit with a pair of specs resting in the left front pocket. 

"Izuku, it has been a few years, but this is Cole. You remember him from the case with Rin, right?" Emra asked. Izuku's eyes widened as she recognized the name and felt like an idiot.

( Note: This is what Cole looks like! ) 

"Oh, Cole! I almost didn't recognize you from how different your appearance was the last time we met!" Izuku exclaimed

"I figured that would be the case since it's been a few years since we last spoke, and don't worry, my sister; Sophie is doing a lot better." Cole answered. 

This young man is Cole Gem, so not only is he another distant cousin of Emra and Izuku, he's actually a good person. He's an FBI agent who helps taking care of cases where heroes are involved, but he mainly focuses on trying to find evidence of sexual assualt cases as an important topic. A few years ago, Cole helped Izuku since she was sexually assualted by Cole's brother-in-law, and because he helped find evidence on the case, Izuku doesn't think of Cole as a target like her now new distant cousins that she's still yet to meet.

"What're you guys doing here?" 

"I figured you weren't going to the facility and ended up here knowing that there would be no other place you could be." Emra answered. 

"I-I mean, I guess that makes sense, but is there any reason you guys are here?" Izuku repeated. 

"Since Emra told me that our cousins; Rosie and Rowen have already caused problems with you and Katsuki, me and Emra figured this was a sign that things could be more... catastrophic sooner or later." Cole explained. 

"You mean... There's more people that could target me and Kacchan?" Izuku asked. 

"That's precisely it, which means we came here to give you all the information about our family before they make another attack on you." Emra said.

"Ah- I see, but I still don't understand why your family is targeting me when I've never met them. I get that they don't like heroes, but why can't they just mind their business?" Izuku asked. 

"You'd be surprised how many people are targets of our family for the most pettiest of reasons." Cole noted. 

"Believe us, though me, Cole and Sophie have tried to stay away from our family, but they always find their way to us. I used to be a hero, and now I teach students on how to become heroes. Cole focuses on cases where heroes are falsely accused, and Sophie now is a reporter and writer who writes about heroes. And because you used to be a hero and create hero suits and items, it's evident that you're going to have a target on your back for the rest of your life." Emra explained.