Chapter Sixteenth

Start from the beginning

"But-," Sasuke opened his mouth to answer another question when Sakura beat it to him. "Nuh uh my turn, since you asked four questions so do I."

"Hmmm...what's your ideal girl?" Sakura smirked, propping her chin on her palms.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at the rosette; it was certainly a question he didn't thought about. "Hn I don't have one."

"Oh come one," Sakura playfully punched his arm. "Every guy has an ideal girl or...*ahem* guy if that's the case."

Now it was Sasuke's turn to shove her, "What?"

"Hn,"

"Just answer the question Sasuke....that's if you're not gay."

Sasuke sent draggers towards her way before giving her his answer. "She has to be pretty and smart or else there's not even a chance. One who has manners; lightly spoken but has a firm undertone. Someone who's not afraid to stand out or be different; most definitely not a girly girl. A girl that's willing to change someone's mind particularly my father because he won't approve of us when he already has his mind set on my future wife. If she doesn't fit in those categories then I want a girl that's special, unique to set her apart from the rest."

"Seems like you going to need to do some looking for that special girl," Sakura commented totally oblivious to what he was saying. "Who are you closer to—your mom or dad?"

"Mom,"

"Aww you're a mama's boy, how cute." Sakura gushed as Sasuke felt his cheeks heat up slightly.

"Hn, what's your ideal guy?" Sasuke asked bluntly even though her answer meant a lot.

"My ideal guy? Well that's easy, like every girl they want to find their prince charming or their knight in shining armor. But then I'm not your typical girl. I just want a guy that's has a backbone and makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world when he looks at me or talks to me. He'll proudly hold my hand and he's not afraid of what his guy friends think of it or anyone. Someone who will understand me and know that when I say I'm okay...I'm not. When I'm sick, he would be there and hold my hand 'til I fall sleep. When I run up to him or he sees me crying, the first thing he would say is "Who's ass am I kicking?" Even if it's his own. As weird as this sounds but someone who would be over in minutes with chocolate ice cream, movies, a blanket, and Chinese when it's that time of month. Remember the little things that I do, even if they're stupid. Write me post-it note love letters in sharpie, not caring if it's lame. A guy that wouldn't mind letting me wear his hoodie. But of course that's just a fantasy, like there's a guy out there like that." Sakura laughed awkwardly.

"Hn,"

"What would be the first place you would take a girl you have an interest in?"

Sasuke smirked, "My aunt Makemi's frozen yogurt shop."