But he was still a little worried......That's why he didn't care about anything earlier. Even if it would cause a riot, he still wanted to deal with this demon neatly.

Perhaps, this was because he did not wish to see the death of the person before him.

Nor did he wish to see him get hurt once more; he could not make the same mistake over and over again.

If it was not from intention that he could bump into this same person over and over again, then it could only be a coincidence......And the strange thing was: he did not hate such a coincidence.

"Of course they don't."Qin Yao's lips were raised into a smile as he looked deeply at Gu Yan,"Who's going to 'rule' if there's no king anymore?"

"......"To think that Qin Yao still had the heart to crack jokes, even Gu Yan was speechless for a moment.

"And besides, let's say the king does exist, what then?"Qin Yao had on a frank smile and spoke in a fluttery tone,"Laws only bind the weak."

Gu Yan could agree, and it felt a little like sharing words between friends. But at this moment, he certainly could not agree. He at least had to scoff at him,"For you to say that......Are you sure you're not the black sheep of the police squad?"

"Oh......About being an officer, I myself would've forgotten if you didn't remind me."Qin Yao revealed a look of surprise, but his eyes were still filled with mirth,"I'm no longer a policeman."

Gu Yan finally realized there was no way he could cause any damage to Qin Yao with his words, and he couldn't raise his fists either. And so, he was not prepared to stay here to make himself unhappy. For him, he would make an exception to accept defeat from Qin Yao, he has not been one to aggrieve himself. With his brows raised, he went on to say in a cheerful tone,"Well, that's none of my business."

"So what if you really are a murderer? If you're not planning to kill me today, then......Goodbye."

Gu Yan took a step back, and was ready to leave just after turning around.

Qin Yao suddenly stopped him:"Hold on."

"What? Changed your mind?"Gu Yan turned back and shot him a provoking smile.

"If you don't want to waste your time sitting in the police station all night, it's still better for you to stay a while with me."Qin Yao slowly said.

Gu Yan raised a brow.

Finally, a large group of police officers came rushing in.

The people fleeing everywhere were quickly put under control by the police. When faced with all the armed cops, most people would still feel a little worried even if they had done nothing. And so they all stood obediently without moving.

Not a single eyewitness was allowed to go, and they were all arranged to wait in a nearby restaurant.

Seeing that the situation was finally under control, Song Yun Zheng finally breathed a sigh of relief. He had just rushed over from the scene of crime, the Liu family home. The scene there was exactly the same as that of the hospital massacre case from before. That sort of bloody scene was sickening to see no matter how many times you saw it, making his scalp tingle......He never would've thought that famous female star would actually be a ferocious demon! He really was not able to sense a single clue before this! And right now, this demon was still in a shopping mall with large amounts of people coming in and out. Instantly, he could feel his whole heart jumping up into his throat. If things go wrong, this might become a large case that would shake the entire country! Facing such an urgent situation, he quickly send people to put the scene under control before immediately asking Qin Yao for help!