🄰

To day..
A big jewellery mall....held a exhibition. In the exhibition they place variety of diamond. But only one diamond is more special. More people dream to have that. Because that diamond is the only one in the world.so they put that diamond in the middle of the exhibition,cover by glass box

also put some body guards......

Otherside police also come there, for catch a most wanting theif in thailand.call by Phoenix.
whole richest people in thailand fear of hearing only his name. Because that much phoenix steal their money. But no one know his face even police. To day in the morning, they got a news from unknown call about Phoenix to day going to steal the diamond from the exhibition. So they said this about their head officer,Anakinn...

.who is already angry at phoenix. Because this guy make them gone crazy. Whenever phoenix plan to do something. Someone inform them about his plan. But before they go phoenix already finish his plan.
Not only one time.. But... Maybe this is their hundredth call.
So..... Kinn stand annoyingly, and put his police cap on his head.and start to walk out while follow by his team...

Sometime goes.....
Kinn and his team arrive there. Also they wear tuxedo...and enter the mall. (They already got the permission from the owner, )

After half and hour they finally saw the diamond in the middle of the hall. Suddenly Kinn team start to clap their hands in happily. Because this is the first time they arrive before phoenix done his plan... Otherside kinn without caring anything... Keep looking at one thing.. No... No.. One person.who is one of the bodyguard... He don't know why..he can't take off his eyes from that person.
That person is so beautiful at the same time so manly...
His eyes are shinning like diamond...... But suddenly

Porche..... Someone call the beauty

At the same time whole mall become dark.........
So.
Every one don't move. Said while kinn follow the guy name porche in the dark.. After porche enter bathroom
That lights are turn on at the same time kinn hold porche hand and lock the bathroom inside. And tight his hold
Nice to meet you phoenix.. Said while push porche on the wall.. porche who become angry start to fight back. Kinn also beating porche hardly. Otherside porche can't stand fight with kinn because he want to leave this place as much as can. But he don't know how. So he think while fighting with kinn. But otherhand, when kinn saw porche knot eyebrows, he understand porche planning something, so he give last kick on porche's jaw. That's make porche fall on the floor while coughing

kinn immediately take his gun and point at porche...
Otherside porche try to wake up from the floor. So kinn himself up him from the floor and push him on the wall. And put his hand each side on the wall and put his face near porche

If you agree to become my wife. I will help you to escape here.. Kinn said with a smirk face.

What, where you get the idea? Porche ask with wide eyes..

Ofcause from my heart. Kinn said while starinv at porche eyes...

Oh. Dream on.... Porche said annoyingly..otherside kinn take a step forward and their body touch each other..and said..

I don't know why you start to steal people's money.but if you become my wife, i will give you everything. Including my love.

Then what my job.. Porche ask kinn..

Your job is. Wait for me in our house. Cook for us anddddd.... Said while kinn go near porche ears and whisper
Make me daddy for fifteen.. No.. twenty.. Or maybe more children.
Otherside porche who hear this immediately push kinn from him and ask,, do you plan to make cricket teams in your house..fucker...

Oh babe,if you agree we can make one here. For remember Our fist meet as Phoenix and kinn... Said while kinn come near porche.otherside porche took a step back. But suddenly he take something in his pant and cover kinn's Norse... Sometimes kinn struggle to remove porche hand. But he got unconcious. So. Porche make him lay on the floor. And get out from the glass window..........

Do you like it❤️❤️❤️❤️..........
This story also like my other stories.. 😊😊